Town of Salem #14

Gustav

2 minutes ago, osens said:

i think it's time for me to say who I am - I am vigilante. Useless, boring role.

Vigilante can be an absolute difference-maker depending on the game, last game of Vig I played on EFL I shot two evils.

4 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

That's what makes Vamps so scary. If they bite correctly you don't know they are here until it's too late.

Well, I guess it's possible for there to be vamps, but Lefty wouldn't be a surv then. Also, DON'T LET OMG CONFUSE YOU TOWNIES! HE'S A MASTER MANIPULATOR THAT SHOULDN'T BE TRUSTED! HE'S JUST TRYING TO MESS WIH EVERYONE'S HEADS!

14 minutes ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

Bribed him for info? I dont think that's possible. Also, I'm getting jester vibes from this (claiming BG, then exe, then mayor all by day 3)

He is only trying to give off those vibes to save his skin. 

1 minute ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

Well, I guess it's possible for there to be vamps, but Lefty wouldn't be a surv then. Also, DON'T LET OMG CONFUSE YOU TOWNIES! HE'S A MASTER MANIPULATOR THAT SHOULDN'T BE TRUSTED! HE'S JUST TRYING TO MESS WIH EVERYONE'S HEADS!

Also I was transported last night.

39 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Nah I'm neutral and just screwing around since Coven sold me out instead of trying to beat Town

Are you at least a neutral that killed a coven member? Would be at least some solace if that were the case