Town of Salem #14

Gustav

3 hours ago, JeffD said:

According to OMG roleblocking an SK doesn't work. They are immune to roleblocks so if you do it to them then jorg AND the target dies. If they use cautious then they still attack and kill the person, but Jorg survives. If rolblocked by jaior/pirate then they only attack that person but can still use cautious to not attack them.

Just some info.

@bigAL I noticed that you were angry about my lack of RBing Lefty (the likely sk) last night. Read the above and it'll explain that there was nothing I could've done (unless OMG is mistaken or Jeff isn't relaying the message correctly).

U right, Pty. I'd forgotten about that. That leaves 1 more person who I forgot to mention in the earlier post of potential evils. That person is Blazzer. The only thing that supports Blazzer is the fact that he said only 1 person visited the person he trapped N2 (this is something that is very risky due to the ability for someone to disprove it).

Oh, and 1 more possibility. Ledge is still yet to claim (unless I missed something) and the only thing supporting him is that on N3 (the night coven get the necronomicon) Al interrogated him and found him inno (the necronomicon would make any coven look inno if it is in their possession).

5 minutes ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

U right, Pty. I'd forgotten about that. That leaves 1 more person who I forgot to mention in the earlier post of potential evils. That person is Blazzer. The only thing that supports Blazzer is the fact that he said only 1 person visited the person he trapped N2 (this is something that is very risky due to the ability for someone to disprove it).

Nobody has cc'd trapper and you have said a trapper exists in this game.

16 minutes ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

@bigAL I noticed that you were angry about my lack of RBing Lefty (the likely sk) last night. Read the above and it'll explain that there was nothing I could've done (unless OMG is mistaken or Jeff isn't relaying the message correctly).

You could target the SK and the doctor can still heal you from the forced attack. That's why P went on you I think.

6 minutes ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

But according to what OMG said, I wouldn't have been able to keep Lefty from killing Al.

Oh I see what you're saying. You're right, but you would have gotten the message saying you were attacked by the serial killer you tried to role block. Your choice who to RB tonight, but we definitely got an evil lynched today.

1 hour ago, MMFLEX said:

Oh I see what you're saying. You're right, but you would have gotten the message saying you were attacked by the serial killer you tried to role block. Your choice who to RB tonight, but we definitely got an evil lynched today.

Yep, imma rb Ledge and see what happens. Unless he claims, that will be my plan.

• Gustav locked this topic

Supreme Leader/Supreme Idiot Gustav thinks he'll have his Christmas shopping done in time to do this at 9 tonight.

He then forgets how bad he is at picking things out for people.

We are yeeting @Lefty_S today! To the surprise of nobody, he was a SERIAL KILLER.

Expect tomorrow's day phase to open up in the general vicinity of 9:00 Gustav time.

List of living players (12)

*sad yo ho ho noises*

@Mike was found dead this morning, killed by a VIGILANTE. He was a PIRATE.

@JorgTheGoat03 is looking fairly radiant today again--he was protected by a GUARDIAN ANGEL once again last night.

Tonight's results *should* come reasonably on time.

List of living players (11)

• Gustav unlocked this topic