Town of Salem #14

Gustav

8 minutes ago, Lefty_S said:

hey hey hey now buds

I'm just your friendly neighborhood vesty boi

I think not. Lemme explain it for you. There are 5 neutral slots. 2 are taken up by dead people. The other 3 are GA (confirmed due to message this morning), pirate (confirmed being in game due to pirate kill), and sk (confirmed being in game due to sk kill). This means that there's no room for you to be a surv. And you can't be the "any" slot unless 2 current townie claims are fake (very unlikely).

4 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

I healed jorg since he was potentially role blocking the SK. Didnt get a heal notification though. Did you rb lefty @JorgTheGoat03?

I didn't rb Lefty cause, in my mind, I thought you would be healing Flex (due to the possibility of Jiggly being the sk). Now that I think about it, I probably should've rbed him and then we would've lynched him today anyways (only difference is that I would be dead and Al would be alive). Now tho, we gotta focus on finding the RC (which has to be either an HM or a necro). I've got some suspicions about who it is, but I don't wanna say who I think it might be just yet.

According to OMG roleblocking an SK doesn't work. They are immune to roleblocks so if you do it to them then jorg AND the target dies. If they use cautious then they still attack and kill the person, but Jorg survives. If rolblocked by jaior/pirate then they only attack that person but can still use cautious to not attack them.

Just some info.

21 minutes ago, JeffD said:

According to OMG roleblocking an SK doesn't work. They are immune to roleblocks so if you do it to them then jorg AND the target dies. If they use cautious then they still attack and kill the person, but Jorg survives. If rolblocked by jaior/pirate then they only attack that person but can still use cautious to not attack them.

Just some info.

Ok, so it's a good thing I didnt RB Lefty

44 minutes ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

I didn't rb Lefty cause, in my mind, I thought you would be healing Flex (due to the possibility of Jiggly being the sk). Now that I think about it, I probably should've rbed him and then we would've lynched him today anyways (only difference is that I would be dead and Al would be alive). Now tho, we gotta focus on finding the RC (which has to be either an HM or a necro). I've got some suspicions about who it is, but I don't wanna say who I think it might be just yet.

might as well say it, there's isn't much room to hide stuff

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

might as well say it, there's isn't much room to hide stuff

Well, the 4 people that I'm suspicious of are Hatty, Doom, and Jeff. The reason for these 3 are that they're the only 3 who are yet to be confirmed (all 3 roles in general are hard to confirm). However, I dont think Jeff is the coven cause he helped greatly with the lynch of the Dusa.

10 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

And if this was the last coven they would appear inno since they'd have the necronomicon.

However, we know that Osens is the only person to claim TK (there are 2 guaranteed TKs at the start of the game; 1 TK is the jailor). So he can't be the last coven unless Jeff is lying about the stoned player's claims.