Town of Salem #14

Gustav

1 minute ago, jhatty8 said:

This means we have 5 TI claims. And in a game with 4 RT spots and 2 TI spots, I doubt all of them are legit.

me, berocka, al, all sheriff

doom, psychic (checks out as far as I'm concerned)

who am I forgetting? 

46 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

jailed. BigAl also claimed sheriff. I find it semi-suspect that Al asked if there were any sheriffs before finally revealing he was sheriff.

And not sus that none of them came forward too? 

I was roleblocked last night investigating unkempt as ordered. 

1 hour ago, jhatty8 said:

The SK didn't kill N1 and no one claimed to be attacked. Means he hit someone with defense

1 hour ago, MMFLEX said:

I jailed Berocka. He never claimed he was jailed. Maybe the SK tried while he was jailed.

Could Berocka be SK?

53 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Also I think this is about time that I claim, with some juicy info as well. 

Hatter, as the Sorting Cap. Suspicious, or not suspicious?

N1: Doom (NS)
N2: OMG (SUS)

(This is me claiming sheriff btw) 

VOTE OMG

I'd like a claim out of you at the very least

Ok Exe. I'm BG

omgitstheBG
N1: MMFLEX
N2: bigAL (threat of going on Jailor hopefully enough to keep people away, going on TI claim who asked for it instead; Sheriff can find Coven and Dooms never actually voted Eagles so I'm a little sus of him)

The real Sheriff can clear me tonight (unless I'm sus because I'm Hex'd, then we have other problems).

1 minute ago, bigAL said:

Could Berocka be SK?

He could if he used his cautious ability while jailed. It'd be unlikely though. Fwiw, he had the lynching vote on Eagles yesterday so it's unlikely he's coven in any case.

As an aside, I do have some suspicions about Ptyrell. Yesterday he was questioning the Medium info (which is fair and I don't hold that against him), but while he said that Eagles still looked like the vote, he didn't actually vote until there were more than enough to lynch. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but something to keep in mind.

13 minutes ago, bigAL said:

And not sus that none of them came forward too? 

I was roleblocked last night investigating unkempt as ordered. 

Unless there's a 2nd esc, you would have to have been the one that I was controlled into (this could be confirmed by the hatty). However, I don't think that there's a 2nd esc cause only 1 person each day has claimed to have been rbed. Also, I think that the trap was placed on Mike (or whoever it was that claimed poisoned yesterday), because Hatty said that a doc visited him. Which would mean that I rbed him, not you.

I think Hatter is lying I had a look at dooms last night and he is suspicious. I forgot he claimed psychic and I investigated him.

I was jailed last night. I never wrote it cause I didn't see a point in claiming it. No one cc'd Jailor. Nd I thought flex you were trying to be sneaky.

VOTE DOOMSDAY

22 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

We should get claims today from omg and the people the psychic identified yesterday

Well, 2 of the people identified by Doom yesterday are dead. The only 1 who is still alive is Osens. Also, is it possible for you to claim as well (I forget if you've actually claimed yet). OMG doesn't seem to trust you and, if OMG is a townie, we don't want you killed because of that. Lastly, Berocka's result is interesting. He could be an exe with Doom as his target, Doom could be hexed (I'm unsure whether this would make someone come up sus tho), or 1 of Doom and Berocka is lying about their role (perhaps both).

7 minutes ago, Berocka said:

I think Hatter is lying I had a look at dooms last night and he is suspicious. I forgot he claimed psychic and I investigated him.

I was jailed last night. I never wrote it cause I didn't see a point in claiming it. No one cc'd Jailor. Nd I thought flex you were trying to be sneaky.

VOTE DOOMSDAY

Ok Exe

Once again your friendly neighborhood poisoned medium here.

Dead coven claimed ptyrell was immune to their attack yesterday and is the reason there wasn't a coven kill. Mind you this info came from the bad guys themselves so who knows if it is trustworthy.

12 minutes ago, Berocka said:

VOTE DOOMSDAY

huh?? I was jailed last night lmfao, wtf is this

2 minutes ago, JeffD said:

Once again your friendly neighborhood poisoned medium here.

Dead coven claimed ptyrell was immune to their attack yesterday and is the reason there wasn't a coven kill. Mind you this info came from the bad guys themselves so who knows if it is trustworthy.

This could mean Pty is an exe, or he could be something worse. Also, as long as we trust the coven, this confirms that there is a PM as long as I understand things correctly. 

1 more thing, we still lack a 2nd TK claim. This likely means that the TK is either a vet (and wants to keep their role a secret) or a vig who is staying quiet to keep from being controlled by the CL (due to the possibility of a necro, the CL can still control them into someone).

8 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Hatter also cleared me on N1. Either Berocka is lying or I was hexed. 

If you are innocent then I am guessing you were hexed and I apologise for outing you. 

I just know you are smart enough to pull off a fake psychic claim