(S77) D - Aurelien Moreau, TPE: 44

Frank

Welcome back @Frank!

Happy to see a long time member return to the league. As the GM of the Las Vegas Aces, I'd love to offer you a 4th pairing spot, and a chance to play in the playoffs. While I understand this is not an ideal role, and it will not give you much ice time, it will give you a contract before the playoffs begin, and an active team to join.

If you'd like to accept this offer, quote this post and reply "Down to get lucky!"

Best,

Spartan

4ctvbuU.png

Welcome back @Frank

I'm Zetterberg the AGM of The Miami Marauders. And we want you to join our roster of players.

It's nearing the end of the season so we only have a few regular season games left, but if you sign with us you'll be able to join us in our playoff run .

If you join us you would be getting slotted on the Third pairing.

So if you're interested in joining us in Miami quote this post with "accept" and we'll get your player suited up and ready to go in our next game.

Hey @Frank, you should join the Saskatoon Wild. I'm the AGM here and we're looking for a d man to fill our playoff roster. We're 4th seed heading into playoffs and we can give you a spot on our 4th pairing, as the league allows us to have 8 defense at this time.

I assume you know how this works, but in case you don't quote this post and say "accept" if Saskatoon sounds like the right place for you. 

On 12/19/2020 at 11:43 PM, Spartan said:

Welcome back @Frank!

Happy to see a long time member return to the league. As the GM of the Las Vegas Aces, I'd love to offer you a 4th pairing spot, and a chance to play in the playoffs. While I understand this is not an ideal role, and it will not give you much ice time, it will give you a contract before the playoffs begin, and an active team to join.

If you'd like to accept this offer, quote this post and reply "Down to get lucky!"

Best,

Spartan

play here

welcome back sir :cheers: