2014 World Cup

Victor

• Admin

Man, just wow. Crazy stuff.

Belgium/Netherlands semi-final very possible.

All top seeds went through, hmm.

This World Cup though. Older folks talk about 1986 or even Pele and 1970 and I have to say, it feels like 2014 is that tournament for this generation. It's been that way from the first game and it's not slowing down.

Fucking fantastic game. Brilliant. Best of the tournament. Thank god I recorded it because there aren't any games for 3 more days so I will be rewatching that orgy fest of football..

Also definitely the most sporting of all the games in the tournament so far as well. Just the highest quality in all aspects

So I had to leave for work just before the beginning of extra time in Argentina-Switzerland. I was at work for USA-Belgium, but DVRed it, then got home and noticed the DVR only recorded the period of time the channel was supposed to air the coverage, which meant I missed almost all of the extra time in that one as well. I saw De Bruyne's goal and it cut off about 30 seconds later.

Great game. I do wonder though, with all the technological know-how, some of the greatest creative minds on the planet and American ingenuity, why the fuck can't they come up with something better then that "USA-USA-USA-USA-USA" chant? Seriously.

This 2-0 game is ruined by the diving from both sides, good god. Also the ref is clearly not a fan of Colombia, talk about the home country bias.

Yup the ref was shite. 

Dirty knee to the back of Neymar. 

Colombia turned it on too little too late I'm afraid.

Fantastic, quintessential-Brazilian  free kick from Luiz though. 

Edited by ssdd911

Yup the ref was shite. 

Dirty knee to the back of Neymar. 

Colombia turned it on too little too late I'm afraid.

Fantastic, quintessential-Brazilian  free kick from Luiz though. 

To me, Yepes was onside when he scored. It was the other player to the side who was offside. Should've counted, but oh well.

Hoping Hummels knocks Neymar out next match. Thiago Silva won't play