(S77) D - Reylynn Reinhart, TPE: 110

Ricer13

Reylynn Reinhart,

I am the GM of the Houston Bulls. Maybe you heard about us when your brother was traded here during the draft. I know it took longer for your visa to clear than your brothers did but we are still excited to hear that you are coming to play for the VHLM. Your brother has told us great thing about you and we would love for you to come and play for us this upcoming season. We here in the Houston organization want To offer you a spot on our roster. Your brother speaks highly of you that you taught him how to play proper defense that is something we value a whole lot. Houston is a team known for high scoring games because we try to outpaced the other team every chance we get so to get someone as skilled as you to create a powerful backstop and help our goalie and protect our interest in not allowing too many goals. We know that you are capable and have played against your brother but from the sounds of it when you two play together it is something magical. We hope that at the end of the season, Houston is the team that will hold the trophy and be called champions. I would love to be able to put your name on that trophy. What do you say will you come and play for us.

Also attached is a letter from your brother, and the coach.

Brother

Spoiler

Dearest sister,

I know you are arriving to America later than I am. Sol far my time here in Houston has been a great one. The coach seems nice. He’s pushing us. Everyone here thinks we have a real good shot to win the whole thing. They have a good mix of veterans and rookies who all seem very talented.Everyone here thinks we can do something great. The Coach is good he’s pushing us hard and we are getting better. I don’t know if mother told you but she sent over a couple recipes to the team chef and I swear it smells like mothers cooking and I know we will have our fill with our food. Everyone here seems very nice and they are very excited to see you I have spoken fondly of you to all of them saying that you taught me all the defense I know and since I’m one of the best defenders at least in the forward core they are excited for you to be one of our top defenders. I know many teams will offer you a spot but how many of them will have your brother. They are trying really hard to do something really great this season please join us.

Love,

Your brother Asher

Coach

Spoiler

Hello Reylynn,

I am Julius Freeman, former Hall of Famer of the VHL. I’ve been able to coach this Houston team for a while now and this season I think all the stars have aligned. We were able to keep a number of starters from last season including our goalie. We had a really strong draft netting in my opinion some of the best forwards in the draft as well as some of the best defenders in the draft. This is our year we play a fast tempo offense driven team first type of game. After speaking with your brother it reminded him of some of his early game plans playing with you. When he mentioned that you might be coming overseas and that you were available to play for us I knew I needed to write this letter and tell you that I want you to be on our team and help our defense of core be the best in the league. Everyone thinks going offense first means that you have to give up a lot of points but I believe if you have a strong goalie and a strong defensive core and forwards play both ways like your brother you could score a lot get everyone involved well keeping the puck out of your own net. I think you could be the final piece to make sure that we are the best team in the league. Please come join us and make that a reality. Thank you for your time reading this and I hope to see you soon.

Hopefully your future coach,

Julius Freeman

Thank you for considering Houston please come join us. You can make the difference and help us win a championship.

Edited by rjfryman

Come play for Mexico City and prove to your brother who the most powerful sibling is!

You could play a huge part in a potential underdog story come playoff time, and your presence in the LR would be a welcome addition too.

Edited by Hylands

RLA5IyW.png

Oh baby it’s Greenland time! Come play for Mississauga you’ll get a ton of ice time and we’d love to have your huge presence in the locker room. Mississauga has a chance to do some damage this season and you could be the key piece in turning us into a legit contender. I’ve heard some rumours that your brother is in this league and signed with Houston, If you sign with us we’ll give you a chance to show your brother who the toughest sibling is! Hope you’ll come back to your old stomping grounds and I’ll see you on the Ice (preferably in a hounds jersey).

We'd love to have you here in Mississauga! We may not be one of the top contenders at this point, but we've got a lot of guys earning, we're looking to be a playoff team and we'll improve as the season goes on. We know what a good, hard-working underdog team can do! Good luck wherever you choose :)

Wow, thank you everyone for your offers this is pretty awesome. I will have a decision shortly as to where Reylynn will end up but I want to mention how badass that video was that Thad just posted. I hope that gets you all the signings this season. Really nice change of pace when it comes to offering a contract. 

Reylynn Reinhart is taking her talents too.............

Reylynn will be in and out of the VHLM as quick as she can so with the time she has here she would like to contend for a title. Reylynn will be joining her brother Asher Reinhart in Houston!

Lets go Bulls!

2 hours ago, rjfryman said:

Reylynn Reinhart,

I am the GM of the Houston Bulls. Maybe you heard about us when your brother was traded here during the draft. I know it took longer for your visa to clear than your brothers did but we are still excited to hear that you are coming to play for the VHLM. Your brother has told us great thing about you and we would love for you to come and play for us this upcoming season. We here in the Houston organization want To offer you a spot on our roster. Your brother speaks highly of you that you taught him how to play proper defense that is something we value a whole lot. Houston is a team known for high scoring games because we try to outpaced the other team every chance we get so to get someone as skilled as you to create a powerful backstop and help our goalie and protect our interest in not allowing too many goals. We know that you are capable and have played against your brother but from the sounds of it when you two play together it is something magical. We hope that at the end of the season, Houston is the team that will hold the trophy and be called champions. I would love to be able to put your name on that trophy. What do you say will you come and play for us.

Also attached is a letter from your brother, and the coach.

Brother

Reveal hidden contents

Dearest sister,

I know you are arriving to America later than I am. Sol far my time here in Houston has been a great one. The coach seems nice. He’s pushing us. Everyone here thinks we have a real good shot to win the whole thing. They have a good mix of veterans and rookies who all seem very talented.Everyone here thinks we can do something great. The Coach is good he’s pushing us hard and we are getting better. I don’t know if mother told you but she sent over a couple recipes to the team chef and I swear it smells like mothers cooking and I know we will have our fill with our food. Everyone here seems very nice and they are very excited to see you I have spoken fondly of you to all of them saying that you taught me all the defense I know and since I’m one of the best defenders at least in the forward core they are excited for you to be one of our top defenders. I know many teams will offer you a spot but how many of them will have your brother. They are trying really hard to do something really great this season please join us.

Love,

Your brother Asher

Coach

Reveal hidden contents

Hello Reylynn,

I am Julius Freeman, former Hall of Famer of the VHL. I’ve been able to coach this Houston team for a while now and this season I think all the stars have aligned. We were able to keep a number of starters from last season including our goalie. We had a really strong draft netting in my opinion some of the best forwards in the draft as well as some of the best defenders in the draft. This is our year we play a fast tempo offense driven team first type of game. After speaking with your brother it reminded him of some of his early game plans playing with you. When he mentioned that you might be coming overseas and that you were available to play for us I knew I needed to write this letter and tell you that I want you to be on our team and help our defense of core be the best in the league. Everyone thinks going offense first means that you have to give up a lot of points but I believe if you have a strong goalie and a strong defensive core and forwards play both ways like your brother you could score a lot get everyone involved well keeping the puck out of your own net. I think you could be the final piece to make sure that we are the best team in the league. Please come join us and make that a reality. Thank you for your time reading this and I hope to see you soon.

Hopefully your future coach,

Julius Freeman

Thank you for considering Houston please come join us. You can make the difference and help us win a championship.