Devise

:col: Receives:

S45 1st Round Pick (3rd Overall) 

S45 :dav: 1st Round Pick (6th Overall)

S47 :hel: 1st Round Pick

:hel: Receives:

(S40) Thomas O'Malley

(S40) Christoph Klose

Obviously I accept. I didn't put what team the 3rd overall pick belongs to because I have no clue who ti belongs to. In Higgins glorious lottery he just listed Helsinki as first three picks, not who actually won the lottery/what pick it would actually be. :P

This was tough for me to do. Very tough. Negotiations for this deal happened around the second round of the playoffs, but ultimately with an uncertain future in regards to several key positions, a serious lack of draft picks due to my overly aggressive/trade heavy GM style and the window for Cologne with this core having at least won one Cup, would of really liked the second one this season still, but it all meant I felt comfortable and open to seeing offers for O'Malley. Two firsts in a good draft for him is too tempting for me, so I had to pull the trigger. 

Thanks to both Green and Der Meister for excellent locker room presence and time on Cologne. Looks like I"ll be looking for a new captain now that Green is gone. Speaking of, Blue Team/Victor can you guys make sure not to remove LR access for Green? He requested to keep it, thanks. 

Edited by Mr. Power

EU is so fun to play with

Yeah I don't know exactly when it happened, but this whole 4-5 teams being solid almost all the time in Europe is kind of crazy. 

Edited by Mr. Power

Honestly looking at this trade it is mind blowing that I cant get anything for Thomassen.

Klose is worth about a bad first. Then 3rd and 6th for O'Malley? That is unreal value tbh. Even last season I was offered 5th overall for Thomassen and he had three seasons left.

Honestly looking at this trade it is mind blowing that I cant get anything for Thomassen.

Klose is worth about a bad first. Then 3rd and 6th for O'Malley? That is unreal value tbh. Even last season I was offered 5th overall for Thomassen and he had three seasons left.

No one likes Frank tho

I wouldn't even trade you a 3rd or 4th