Town of Salem #18

Gustav

*Gustav noises*

GUARDIAN ANGEL was watching over @Domg5 last night. No lynching Dom.

Today should end on time.

List of living players (8)

• Gustav unlocked this topic

VOTE OMG

He lied about hatty being confirmed, so unless this is a super big brain play that forged Hatty as forger, he's a baddie too. 

I was seanced last night; ADV says that Sixers and Barzal claimed they were forged. We believe Sixers, pretty skeptical of Barzal though. 

This was Sixers will: 

N1 - eagles clear
N3 - hatty sus
N4 - bigal is good

16z was amne, basically he was a little confused and thought he was survivor, essentially he was lying about what he did each night.

Barzal could have been forged and omg was the Consig all along. Omg either is the maf killing and was RB'd or the real maf killer intentionally didn't attack to frame OMG. Either way, I think OMG is still the play.

Myself, Osens, and BigAl are all 100% confirmed. Theoretically sure there could be vamp shenanigans, but considering nothing has come out it isn't even worth discussing really. No signs point to vampires.

Another possible play is hatty was forged, but I don't think that is likely? Would have been a huge big brain play, and with what I know from my N4 Osens' ghoul is the only thing that could have visited me and survived, so I gotta think that he is good, which means hatty is bad. 

Doom is obviously 100% confirmed as GA, while Domg is up in the air still. 

OMG is evil, unless the earlier hatty logic, but like I said, it isn't really possible due to my N4. 

Now we have Devise and Flex. I'd like to hear what your results were last night@Devise

As far as flex is concerned, the arso play is still a worry. There's no real way we can check against it. Potentially lynching Flex instead of OMG tonight is really the only option besides OMG, and that would just be to protect against us all losing tonight lol

5 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

I wasn't roleblocked.

Checked Devise and got Framer, Vampire, Jester, or Hex Master. So either a Hex bomb is about to go off or Vamps have majority.

Vote Devise

If you say you weren't RB'd that means osens would be lying, why not vote for osens then?

6 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

If you say you weren't RB'd that means osens would be lying, why not vote for osens then?

Trying to see if anyone would overplay their hand and jump on a Devise vote first. But now that they known it's a bait it doesn't matter anymore.

Vote osens

4 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Trying to see if anyone would overplay their hand and jump on a Devise vote first. But now that they known it's a bait it doesn't matter anymore.

Vote osens

Damn It Wesley Snipes GIF by IMDb

28 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

So @Domg5any news on your end?

No but I’m starting to wonder if I look at the right place. If someone get trapped, its said here or in discord?

4 minutes ago, Domg5 said:

No but I’m starting to wonder if I look at the right place. If someone get trapped, its said here or in discord?

It would be on discord, and if you received no notification then that is more proof that OMG is lying.

1 hour ago, omgitshim said:

I wasn't roleblocked.

Checked Devise and got Framer, Vampire, Jester, or Hex Master. So either a Hex bomb is about to go off or Vamps have majority.

Vote Devise

Sadly this is all I need to hear. I thought you were good but my role not coming up means your lying. Sorry 

Vote OMG

FWIW 

Psychic 

N1: Spartan, bigAL, or Domg5 is evil!

N2: osens or Lefty_S is good!

N3: osens, BarzalGoat, or Ptyrell is evil!

N4: Ptyrell or osens is good!

N5: Berocka, Ptyrell, or Domg5 is evil!

N6: bigAL or Doomsday is good!