Lets Play a (Boring) Game

ke1vi

I managed to dig up my ancient Photobucket account where all my O.G VHL sigs were safely stored. The last one I uploaded was in 2010. 

I can just dump them all and show how shit I was at GFX 11 years ago, but I figured I can make a game out of it. 

Guess a VHL player, and if I have a sig for them I'll post (tag me so I don't forget about this topic) . We can make it a hangman style game, I guess, but It either way it will probably just end up me dumping the portfolio. 

• Commissioner
26 minutes ago, McKelvie said:

Ze8n4gM.png

not quite Jesus but here's @v.2 second player

Figured you must have had at least one for him. Vestiquan and I did good work together in Seattle. Also present was McNeil who was Vengeance (Can’t remember the first name, Zacky?) at the time. Got any for him?

• Commissioner
42 minutes ago, McKelvie said:

lmao no, I didn’t exactly spend the 12 years in between on photoshop 

I mean I just took three years off and then made two pretty solid sigs. How bad could 12 years be?

38 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I mean I just took three years off and then made two pretty solid sigs. How bad could 12 years be?

for the first 8-10 sigs I couldn’t remember the gradient map tool. I kept using gradient overlay and wondering why it wasn’t doing what i thought it was supposed to lmao. I still can’t find a good site that has some nice “vector”style stocks and I wish I had all

my old brushes. 

10 hours ago, McWolf said:

Christian Stolzschweiger

I did not expect someone to guess this guy but I'm glad you did.

E3eZaSu.png

HJNRybp.png

Wq87a0n.png

lol @ the third one. I think when I posted it,  @Quik said my logo swap could have been better and 16 y/o me got on like a baby and did this instead. 

11 hours ago, Beketov said:

Figured you must have had at least one for him. Vestiquan and I did good work together in Seattle. Also present was McNeil who was Vengeance (Can’t remember the first name, Zacky?) at the time. Got any for him?

Haha yea, Zacky Vengeance because he loved A7X. I didn't make one for Zacky but I did one for McNeil.

0mgGqDN.png

3 minutes ago, McKelvie said:

Wq87a0n.png

LMFAO

This sig feels so familiar, if only for the fact that everybody used the border text for a decent period of time back then 😂

3 hours ago, McKelvie said:

I did not expect someone to guess this guy but I'm glad you did.

this predates me by about 11 years, I know guys that gave their name to awards and others legendary players and that's about it lol

3 hours ago, McKelvie said:

Q9lSLhu.png

I remember people not being a fan of the Wranglers back in the day, and I'm pretty sure me and @Kendrick used to butt heads so I have this one. 

LOL

23 hours ago, McWolf said:

Christian Stolzschweiger

rYIafin.png

23 hours ago, Beketov said:

BYsZov7.png

On 5/9/2021 at 9:35 PM, McWolf said:

Sterling Labatte

c35fafP.png

This is fun.

Any Shortbus player sigs? @McKelvie Dubnikovs, Brunnstrom, Zimmers? (I just read the 20 in 20 article on this recently)

EDIT: Also, how about some of your own player sigs? :P

Edited by JardyB10

On 5/9/2021 at 7:20 PM, GustavMattias said:

Japinder Singh

Even this is too far into the future, haha. If I could remember 8ovechkin8's previous player name that could be possible... @Victor? You should be in this thread anyway.

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

Even this is too far into the future, haha. If I could remember 8ovechkin8's previous player name that could be possible... @Victor? You should be in this thread anyway.

Singh was in Intranquilo's class so this confirms to me that my timeline and v.2's just narrowly didn't overlap.

However, I'll go with two older players I've been made aware of through newer players:

Gunnar-Rune Rorvik and Sebastien Perrin