Titans Surprising Top Teams

Beketov

• Commissioner

The season is still very young and there's lots of hockey left to play but the Helsinki Titans are already providing some surprises. Although they have recorded losses against the Seattle Bears and Riga Reign; the Titans have also beat the New York Americans and reigning champions Davos Dynamo. These two teams have been heavily predicted to meet in the Cup finals while the Titans aren't expected to make the playoffs with such a young squad.

"We really are the team that isn't predicted to go far but we're going out there playing our best every night to try and prove ourselves. We're a team full of young players so we've got a lot going against us but that doesn't mean we're going to count ourselves out of these top games. Titan pride is alive and well in Helsinki. It definitely feels great to be not only competitive in games against top teams in the league but actually beat them." -- Jackson Miller

Can the Titans prove themselves earlier than anyone expected? Will their rookies perform to their potential? Tune in to VHL TV to see all the games and find out.

You guys have like 5 goals on the season, you'll regress.

it doesn't matter how many goals you score as long as you score more than your opponent.

The Titans are a character team, we don't need to retaliate with words. Say what you want now, bleed on the ice tomorrow.

Lel sorry eQ but im still in the VHLM. I just though i’d join the hater parade

and we just scored eight goals in two games, none against #TitanPride

I shall enjoy crushing your dreams for the next five seasons, well Helsinki will get cap fucked before then but it will also be equally enjoyable

I shall enjoy crushing your dreams for the next five seasons, well Helsinki will get cap fucked before then but it will also be equally enjoyable

that cockiness is what causes contending teams to choke...i will enjoy every win over New York thoroughly and hope to see them fall short of the Continental Cup Finals once more.

that cockiness is what causes contending teams to choke...i will enjoy every win over New York thoroughly and hope to see them fall short of the Continental Cup Finals once more.

It's not cocky, you guys are building your team too top heavy. Two wins against contending teams doesn't make y'all a dynasty.

And truly what I post on the boards has no impact on the sim

• Commissioner

It's not cocky, you guys are building your team too top heavy. Two wins against contending teams doesn't make y'all a dynasty.

I don't think anyone said dynasty, I know I certainly didn't in the original article.

This primarily was to get me 1 TPE but the message was never supposed to be "we're the best team ever." I was simply stating that we had surprised two top teams when no one was expecting us to do much yet.

We want to be a dynasty, is it hard to be a dynasty? Yes, it is.

but are we naive to think that we are going to win this season, no; next season, no. We are having fun as a team and doing so in a period of rebuilding. We are having fun so stop raining on our premature parade because we won a couple games.

We want to be a dynasty, is it hard to be a dynasty? Yes, it is.

but are we naive to think that we are going to win this season, no; next season, no. We are having fun as a team and doing so in a period of rebuilding. We are having fun so stop raining on our premature parade because we won a couple games.

No