S77 Champion Banner Poll

Beketov

S77 Champion Banner Poll  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Which Banner is your favourite?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/21/2021 at 09:00 PM

1, 2, and 3 are absolutely beautiful. I'll go with 3 because of how unique it is. 

If it wasn't a snowy setting with Miami, I'd def go with 1. Putting the players on the same plane rather than cutting it in half is the move.

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Jtv123 said:

Ahahahah the winner gonna be the one with the wrong season. Can he change that tho

Yeah, we'll make sure to get it changed if need be.

• Commissioner
9 minutes ago, Jubis said:

# 3 all day for me 

3 GIF by memecandy

Because I am a fan of the most unique. 

Mostly voted 3 because a previous winner bashed it

Who’s bashing 3? 3 is fucking sexy. None of them are by any means bad but 3 is the best IMO.

7 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Who’s bashing 3? 3 is fucking sexy. None of them are by any means bad but 3 is the best IMO.

Agree 100% with you on this

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, gorlab said:

#2 is the only one with correct text. The banner will be put up throughout S78, depicting last season's champions.... So it SHOULD read S78.

That makes absolutely no sense…

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, tcookie said:

I meant to pick 3, picked 4 instead. Lots of really good ones here!

I can change your vote if you’d like, it’s up to you.

10 minutes ago, Beketov said:

That makes absolutely no sense…

How does it make no sense?

It's currently S78. S78 games are being played. Why tf would you write 'S77' on the banner?

• Commissioner
Just now, gorlab said:

How does it make no sense?

It's currently S78. S78 games are being played. Why tf would you write 'S77' on the banner?

Because it’s not a banner celebrating S78, it’s a banner showcasing the winners from Season 77. You can’t showcase winners that don’t exist yet.

Beketov is the same guy who literally refused to admit the original Moscow logo was green.

Graphics opinion = worthless. 

Edited by gorlab

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, gorlab said:

Beketov is the same guy who literally refused to admit the original Moscow logo was green.

Opinion = worthless. 

It was supposed to be and my monitor was calibrated terribly. If that’s the best you have to judge my opinion I’ll take it, that’s seriously not that big of a deal.

12 minutes ago, Beketov said:

It was supposed to be and my monitor was calibrated terribly. If that’s the best you have to judge my opinion I’ll take it, that’s seriously not that big of a deal.

You're the only one crusading about #2's text being "wrong" when you aren't qualified to tell what's right or wrong to begin with. 

• Commissioner
19 minutes ago, gorlab said:

You're the only one crusading about #2's text being "wrong" when you aren't qualified to tell what's right or wrong to begin with. 

I mean I know the intention on the side banner so yes, I would say that’s qualified to say what’s correct in this matter.

On 5/19/2021 at 12:54 PM, Beketov said:

It was a shame the competition was so stiff because I did really like what that user brought to the table, putting to two together instead of the usual separation.

Yeah it got my vote for that reason, but looks like it's down to the middle three.

1. Beketov cheering on banners but you can't cheer on general manager applicants 🤣

2. SleepyJeff you can press that sleep button more often if you want, I sleep A LOT eh @hedgehog337;)

Honestly though we don't know who made it and if that was their intention you cant take that away from them right?

How I'm feelin'

55 minutes ago, gorlab said:

2vSl9O3.png

"That logo is yellow and black."   - Beketov

Fuck me, is this another stupid dress thing? The crown and eyes ARE yellow! And the face is white, grey, and black...