Rave: VHL Updating Team

Smarch

:vhllogo:VHL Updating Team:vhllogo:

As I was completing the rest of my weekly VHL Updates, I noticed my update from this morning was already approved. We use to wait an entire week for all your updates to be confirmed and updated on your VHL player page, so the new portal and continued dedication from the updating crew has made the VHL TPE claiming much more efficient. I wanted to give a shout-out to the team members that have been keeping up with my updates, hopefully this way I can capture more than I miss.

@MexicanCow123 – I mean every time I look at my update approvals the past 5-6 weeks, it’s usually been you. Although they may not mention it all the time, the VHL appreciates everything you do behind the scenes of updating.

@Velevra  – Old School updating is in your blood, so no surprise you are still killing it with updates. We appreciate you as a member and updater in the VHL.

@OrbitingDeath – I mean you have come up huge for the league for many seasons now, so it’s no surprise you will contribute when you can. Appreciate the efforts with updating for the league.

@Spartan – I will see your name pop up in the updates every now and then. Thank you for taking the time to give back to the league in your updating position and helping make the league the fun it is.  

@DMaximus @Enorama– You have been updating for close to a year now if not more from the poorly up-kept updater page. That is a long time, no matter how you look at it for VHL jobs, which can take a toll on your VHL experience. We appreciate all the time you put into this league to make it enjoyable for all.

@Acydburn- Not only do you carry the high power minors now, VHLE position, but you also provide back to the league in terms of updating. We appreciate the had work in updating and in the VHLM.  

@Blazzer – Another name I seen in my updates more frequently around the beginning of 2021, but none the less I wanted to give you a shout-out for the hard work your provide for members each week approving those TPEz. We appreciate the work you put in through your updating efforts.

@rory- Another updater I seen more frequently in 2020, rory was always an updaters that was quick with the approval trigger, which is great, especially was a first impression to first gens. We appreciate the work you put in.

To the rest of the updating crew that I did not mention, I apologize for inexcusabily missing you, but please know the VHL cannot work without you guys, and although you don't win awards anymore for being awesome, everyone on the team deserves one. 

P.S.

system - Best updater of all as you do not ask questions and approve everything automatically. Thank you for your service.