WEDDING!

diamond_ace

5 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Congrats pal! Wish I could be there.  Hope it's everything you both want it to be and more!

This thing has been in the works for so long and then they had to go and throw a pandemic at things, so people can't travel as much. Timing is everything :)

1 hour ago, diamond_ace said:

So today is it. 5 hours from now I'll have a wife Shocked Uh Oh GIF

Updates will come, but probably more likely to be tomorrow morning (or today late night)

Congratulations ❤

Just now, Domg5 said:

Congrats @diamond_ace ! Don’t look too much at the forum and live that day instead 😛

I mean once we're actually underway, that's the plan. Right now, I'm sitting around watching Pointless in the hotel while the hair/makeup person is working on Joan, and checking phones in case people are on their way (maid of honor will prob be here in about an hour, photographer in an hour and a half, and those are the next two unless the groomsman that's also the manager of the hotel decided to pop in randomly). The advantages of the groom not taking nearly as long to get ready

Holy shit I didn't even known about this congratulations! That's really exciting to be starting a new chapter in your life. I hope you enjoy your wedding day and I wish you and your wife all the best. 

Piece of advice though, don't party too hard and make a foul of yourself your going to be on camera haha

Edited by Seabass