Sorting my Friends

Horcrux

For those who may not know I am a HUGE Harry Potter nerd. It really kind of unhealthy but that is a conversation for another media spot. Today instead I will be sorting my friends into the various Houses that are found in Hogwarts. The four houses are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Most people assume Slytherin is just for the bad apples which is not the case. There are bad eggs in all the houses so don't be bothered by where I put you. This is for fun.

Gryffindor - bravery, courage, nerve, chivalry
Hufflepuff - hard work, patience, justice, loyalty
Ravenclaw - intelligence, learning, wisdom, wit
Slytherin - ambition, cunning, leadership, resourcefulness

@16z - so this one was hard for me, he has a little bit of all of the houses. Just based on the conversations we have had through discord and just how awesome and supportive they have been I think the only choice I can agree on here is HUFFLEPUFF. He works hard as a GM, He is Patient (especially when dealing with me), and he is loyal. He had many chances to cut ties with me. 

@McWolf  - This one I bounced around between Ravenclaw and Slytherin, both fit Wolfie to a Tee and frankly he would do well in either house. I think I will end up choosing RAVENCLAW for him. Being a commissioner of an entire division (VHLM) is not easy and he shows Wisdom, Wit every day. Anytime I have a question he is eager to Teach me. Plus I think he would look good wearing a dark navy blue. 

@Laine - oh captain my captain. You for sure 100% no doubt are a GRYFFINDOR. You jumped to a whole new league with an expansion team, you took a risk with me as AGM. sure we don't have hour long conversations but I enjoy every moment i talk to you and I hope to one day be one percent of the person you are. You are the best of the future of this league. 

@Ricer13 - you reached out to me when i mentioned I have depression and get sad often, this was the crux (yes i did that) that led to a friendship that I am happy to have. I never thought in a billion years a VHL GM would even care about me except what I can do for their team. You are a SLYTHERIN. You are a wonderful leader, you are resourceful, you have cunning and you are just an awesome human being. You are also a little Spicy so it fits haha

@JardyB10 - oh boy, this one was hard for me because there are days you can be from any one of the houses. It was super hard to narrow it down for you but I have to go with HUFFLEPUFF. You by far are one of the weirder friendships I have here, it started after I came to you to yell at you about misgendering me, then we just never stopped talking. You drafted me to Halifax with Minion and you have helped me through some personal stuff that some other people don't even know about. Patience and Loyalty are the main reasons I chose this for you. If I could pick all 4 I would but I can't. so deal with it. 

@samx - GRYFFINDOR, through and through. You know why, I know why. You are one of the first people who I started talking to when I joined the VHL. You are such an awesome and mature person for being young and the entire world is in front of you. Keep kicking ass and being amazing. 

@thadthrasher - okay so you are a tough one to place. part of you fits all four of the houses however I think I am going to pick HUFFLEPUFF. You give off the Loyal vibes and the Patience and Justice of your line of work. You lead by example and think you are a great person to model after. 

@Beketov - I think most of the blue team will be SLYTHERIN. You have an aura of Darkness around you all because you control everything and pull the strings. You all work your butts off for this league to make sure we have this amazing game to play. You show leadership every day of the week and I strive to have 1% of the work ethic you do. 

So there you have it. If I missed someone I am sorry, these are for fun and just my opinions. Let me know what actual house you are if you know

It tracks that my house was hard to place, every personality quiz I do has me falling near the middle of every possible axis like a good Libra should. Pottermore gave me Gryffindoor once upon a time so that’s my official answer even though they also gave me a monkey spirit animal which I dislike. Fuck monkeys.

I accept being Robert Pattinson though because I would be inclined to go insane in a Lighthouse and also become Batman.

6 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I love this! What a cool idea to write about. I also don’t mind my house choice and the description you gave.

everyday i'm slitterin' harry potter GIF by emibob

harry potter house pride GIF

plus when i think of a joke i think of you. 

"Slytherin her Chamber of Secrets"

1 minute ago, samx said:

i have no comment cause idk anything about harry potter houses lmao

Gryffindor is seen as the leaders of the school. they are usually brave and badass'

1 minute ago, JardyB10 said:

It tracks that my house was hard to place, every personality quiz I do has me falling near the middle of every possible axis like a good Libra should. Pottermore gave me Gryffindoor once upon a time so that’s my official answer even though they also gave me a monkey spirit animal which I dislike. Fuck monkeys.

I accept being Robert Pattinson though because I would be inclined to go insane in a Lighthouse and also become Batman.

eddie redmayne GIF

please you are a Newt

28 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

libra gang

Just now, FrostBeard said:

@HorcruxThis is absolutely brilliant! Such a creative and awesome article! Keep up the good work!  

Thanks FB glad you liked it haha

How interesting! So, I'm like @samx and know next to nothing about Harry Potter, but my wife LOVES Harry Potter. She made me take the online quiz thing one time and it did place me in Hufflepuff. What's funny though is that she was not satisfied. "This isn't right" she said, "you're definitely in Slytherin." I don't know what that actually means, but thanks!

1 minute ago, Shindigs said:

So what I learned from this is that Ravenclaw are to @Horcrux friends what dmen are to the VHL. Which is to say under-represented.

TBH

All of them could realistically fit into ANY house haha. 

Just now, Horcrux said:

TBH

All of them could realistically fit into ANY house haha. 

I mean pretty much. But everytime you said that you went with Hufflepuff. Which I guess is probably because you value loyalty highly, so you default to there?

2 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

I mean pretty much. But everytime you said that you went with Hufflepuff. Which I guess is probably because you value loyalty highly, so you default to there?

I was sorted into Hufflepuff on Pottermore. 

but yes Loyalty, honesty are two big  things to me. 

Just now, Horcrux said:

I was sorted into Hufflepuff on Pottermore. 

but yes Loyalty, honesty are two big  things to me. 

Can relate. Those are pretty much the big two for me as well.