Hi. My name is Sam Helberg.

scoop

Also Mike's business is pimpin' dem hoes. Hey, it pays the bills I guess.

Pimp'n hoes nation-wide. Roll a big fatty for this pimp daddy, light it up and say HOOOOOOOOOOO TRAIN

This may be the 5 beers talking but I found this really hilarious. 

Also Mike's business is pimpin' dem hoes. Hey, it pays the bills I guess.

Pimp'n hoes nation-wide. Roll a big fatty for this pimp daddy, light it up and say HOOOOOOOOOOO TRAIN

I wish if it was legal in NY i'd be the first one signed up to start that business.  Maybe one day I'll move out to the small areas of Nevada where its legal.  Prostitution is the worlds oldest profession and it goes against nature to make it illegal.

Edited by Mike

I am curious to know this part though.

Can PM if you'd feel more comfortable.  Or not at all if you'd rather.  Whatever you like!

Since you asked.

So I was on the trip with the people (only one of which I knew prior to the trip, and even he I very barely knew). There were 29 of us, and me being me, at the beginning I never spoke much unless spoken to first (a terrible way to go about things, I'm well aware). On the trip, there was another guy named Sam who was much more outgoing than I; he was someone who got attention, and deservedly so. But it was unfortunate for me, because any time I would hear someone say "hey Sam" or something to the like, I'd be like "oh someone's talkin--nope." So for the first few days of the trip, I felt pretty shitty.

The third night, the place we were staying at had a bunch of rooms for us to sleep in. I found a room for myself and I started writing in a journal. To be honest, I don't remember what prompted me to do this. Around that time, one of my best friends and my college roommate at the time texted me asking how the trip was going, and I told him how it was going. Anyway, so with the journal, it was nice to just get some of the stuff out, y'know. It was like a release. Plus I could go back and read it and realize how dumb it was for me to feel the ways that I was (not like a "gosh Sam you're dumb" kind of way, but more like a "I can be better than that" kind of way). After a while, I leave the room and some people were talking about me and I was thinking "neat-o, I'm acknowledged!" and they call me over: "Sam!" It was just nice timing because I was feeling especially shitty from earlier that day, and then that night I was talking to my friend, the journal had me feeling better, and then that. Plus it made those people easier for me to talk to the rest of that night.

It was the following night that I opened up to everyone during one of our activities (the activity was basically "everyone say something you regret or something you are not proud of; then after, we all shared something that was going well in our lives." So it wasn't just me opening up, but everyone. That made everyone else easier to talk to for the rest of the trip and it started to not suck so much.

Guest Svoboda_3

I had a friend in high school who I was at a party with. He and this girl were both drunk fooling around, but what he thought he was fingering turned out to be her ass the whole night. Oh the ribbing he took the next week.

What does this have to do with anything? Be careful of the shit you get into :lol:

I had a friend in high school who I was at a party with. He and this girl were both drunk fooling around, but what he thought he was fingering turned out to be her ass the whole night. Oh the ribbing he took the next week.

What does this have to do with anything? Be careful of the shit you get into :lol:

Two in the pink one in the stink. I guess nobody told him . 

I feel you have a growing dislike for me though the feeling from me isn't mutual I have no problem with you.  I'am definitely a gamer and openly seek to play various games with fellow VHLers.  We've played League on Skype before but you don't seem to really want to play with me when I see you on and that's fine.

I wouldn't say that I dislike you, honestly. We've definitely had our differences, probably more frequently than I have with others. But I actually don't dislike you. I actually do enjoy playing League with you well enough. But I don't really think there's been much interaction between us, initiated by either side, on League except a couple times when a number of VHLers were playing. Mayhaps I'll invite you to games every time the both of us are online.

What do you really want to do?  Now that sounds a lot like the high school / college adviser/counselor talk.  Except I'm willing to take it to a more true sense.  If you like to cook that doesn't mean you'd make a good chef and enjoy cooking for 100's of people in a fact paced environment.  Maybe you like to cook but you just aren't good at it.  For me it was more of the lottery winner thought I want to do what I want when I want.  If it means sleep all day, eat breakfast for dinner, or play video games all day that is what I was going to do.

Sometimes I lie to myself and say that I'd be fine with an "eat, sleep, video games" life, but I don't think it'd work for me. Heck, there are days when I play League even though I really don't feel like it just to pass the time. I think ultimately what I want to do is someday start a family.

Anything in life worth having isn't easy I made sacrifices along the way you talk about not having a vehicle and wanting one I waited till Spring 2012 before having my first car (and even then it wasn't a good one).  I rode my bike to and from work for 3+ years even during the winters of Western NY.

Honestly, I'm not actually too concerned with getting a car, and I've thought in the past that I'd be fine riding a bike to work up to something like 10 miles. If it works out that I find a job in accounting, a way to get there (be it close enough to my current residence, or I find a close-enough apartment to move into), then I won't consider a car a necessity.

Brother Samwise, if you need any assistance looking for work in the professional realm hit me up...  Also, do you have LinkedIn?  I swear, these cold-call headhunter fucks call you literally every week.  You wouldn't think, but LinkedIn is srs bzns.

I LOVE YOU

forever and always

This but with bewbs:

Thanks for sharing. It's fantastic getting to know a little more about the older, more loyal members. Especially ones that have contributed to the league as much as you (and that's a pretty short list ahead of you)

If you ever paid off your student loans and find yourself in Toronto, hit me up and we go for a drink. I'd offer to come down there but I am also fiscally tied down. 

I honestly don't think I've ever really talked to you, since I was entering the VHL while you were kinda leaving with Glover.. Although I never really knew you, still don't, it's good to hear your getting over your anxiety problems. VHL pretty tight knit community, so it's never good to hear anyone havin' problems irl.

I honestly don't think I've ever really talked to you, since I was entering the VHL while you were kinda leaving with Glover.. Although I never really knew you, still don't, it's good to hear your getting over your anxiety problems. VHL pretty tight knit community, so it's never good to hear anyone havin' problems irl.

This I havent had any talk with you even when we were on a team together for a short period of time.