Jardy's Nodesode #6: Questions Causing Deep Insights

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

I don't even swear that much.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Nodesode-6-Questions-Causing-Deep-Insights-e1d99ai

TODAY ON THE NODESODE:

- Getting deep with @Beaviss (Friendship and Regrets!)

- Getting "deep" with @Shindigs 😏 (COC and Voyeurism!)

- Hype for an upcoming podcast (DOOM)

Mentions:

@N0HBDY @Victor @Knight @frescoelmo @Spartan @Megster @ajwllmsn @Lemorse7 @Doomsday @ForeTwenty @Dom @v.2 @scoop @Beketov

Eh, I don't know if I'd say Vancouver isn't a great place to be in for stats. They had eight players over a point per game and six 40+ goal scorers. In terms of just points, Vancouver's sixth highest player was Jivere Zolnek at 113. And it's not like he has an elite amount of TPE/TPA. You wouldn't expect a player earning like him to be a Hall of Famer anyway.

Referencing using MSN Messenger is truly the most elite way of showing your age. The good old days.

Fuck Moscow

Yeah, that seems about right.

Kill Västerås

I mean why wouldn't you? Arce tried at some point didn't he?

I'd love to do a podcast with Swedish Kachur to make sure it's not Swedish Kachur

I'd be open to that.

Conservative Farmer Upbringing

You're the ultimate rebel, then! Good on you Jardy.

COC jokes

Yeah, I can't remember any of them either.

The [REDACTED] problem

[REDACTED]

Picking a course and keeping it.

How boaty of you! At least you have velociraptor power now for the rebuild. I like your AGM ideas though, even though you have no rights so they don't matter.

The waiver conundrum

Yeah, that's a tough one. Cause either way you end up with a problematic situation.

ForeTwenty

Yeah, it was so unfortunate that he started so hot. Then just disappeared. Week one looked so damn good.

Mr.PP and Dragon McDragon

RIP McDragon. Hope the PP growth continues so he can go deep in the Playoffs with Malmö, and maybe even re-sign.

History podcast/stream

I mean I meant to write podcast. But my brain had other plans apparently. I guess I'll just have to annoy Bek in Moscow about it.

18 hours ago, scoop said:

Eh, I don't know if I'd say Vancouver isn't a great place to be in for stats. They had eight players over a point per game and six 40+ goal scorers. In terms of just points, Vancouver's sixth highest player was Jivere Zolnek at 113. And it's not like he has an elite amount of TPE/TPA. You wouldn't expect a player earning like him to be a Hall of Famer anyway.

Fair enough, honestly my claim was entirely unresearched and unsubstantiated, pure speculation on my part! Still, #FrickTheMeta

Listened to the whole thing, of course my mention was AT THE END.  You're probably 1 of the 3 people still here that knows/remembers my real name 😂.  Appreciate it and bummed I'm not still in Malmo to pair with you!

On 1/22/2022 at 10:37 PM, v.2 said:

Listened to the whole thing, of course my mention was AT THE END.  You're probably 1 of the 3 people still here that knows/remembers my real name 😂.  Appreciate it and bummed I'm not still in Malmo to pair with you!

Well at least you only listened to a 30 minute podcast. The one I recorded with Doomsday is thrice the length 😅

On 1/21/2022 at 3:05 PM, JardyB10 said:

*LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

I don't even swear that much.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Nodesode-6-Questions-Causing-Deep-Insights-e1d99ai

Oh wow I am more successful than you??? 🥰