Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 94 - "Insert Darth Vader Breathing Here"

Devise

http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/89623032/file.html

Jericho is sick and obsessed with spoons, Chris reveals his plans for world domination as they both take me hostage for this late night (for them) cast. We talk all the new surrounding the "trade deadline" stuff. We do a halfway point awards check in of the sim. We issue a Pajodtask that has to do with people listing of some of the teams they like or dislike in the VHL. We then list off some adjectives and describe members to shout out. Another "shorty" by Pajodcast standards, although we keep humming along just over an hour for the last little while now. 

If you click the link you'll be transported to the wasteland that is season 40, post Vasteras winning two cups in a row and the league implosion that followed...

This is the second week where I've felt my captain was screaming through the dispatch to me. Jericho either pull the microphone away from your mouth, or lower the volume on this podcast.

There's been Charlie Conway, Adam Banks, Greg Goldberg, Julie Gaffney, Dean Portman, Fulton Reed. Most were inactive but gregreg has Greg Goldberg.

Edited by Kendrick

Yeah I was noticing that as we did it as well, I'll try to see if I can change the audio levels for the next one. It's weird since Chris and I come in fine. I've also been meaning to set it so that we all come out of the same ear when people use headphones, so maybe I'll look into that as well. 

Yeah I was noticing that as we did it as well, I'll try to see if I can change the audio levels for the next one. It's weird since Chris and I come in fine. I've also been meaning to set it so that we all come out of the same ear when people use headphones, so maybe I'll look into that as well. 

Haven't listened yet and not sure if you have any audio editing programs but if you use an equalizer it can make the lower noises higher and higher noises quieter to try to meet everything more in the middle.

• Senior Admin

Yeah for me, you usually come in one side of my headphones and chris and jericho the other

This is the second week where I've felt my captain was screaming through the dispatch to me. Jericho either pull the microphone away from your mouth, or lower the volume on this podcast.

There's been Charlie Conway, Adam Banks, Greg Goldberg, Julie Gaffney, Dean Portman, Fulton Reed. Most were inactive but gregreg has Greg Goldberg.

Greg Goldberg was the same guy who had Fulton Reed.

and it wasn't Greg Harbinson, we've already gone through this.

Oh, well I meant for that to be implied with my post. Not sure if you meant to be pseudo-correcting me or you were assisting others in what my post meant.