Recruitment Crew Openings

Beketov

• Commissioner

The recruitment crew is looking for new members! Tasks of the crew vary greatly but in general the crew’s list of jobs includes:

- Cultivating new and existing partnerships with ad partners and affiliates.

- Designing and running as campaigns.

- Working closely with the blue team on retention and recruitment promotions.

- Designing promotional material.

- Running Social Media Accounts.

- Aiding in retention efforts for new members.

Obviously not everyone needs to be skilled at all of the above nor will they be tasked with everything but in the past we have found a large variation of skills to be helpful.

Job pay is 6 TPE/week. At this moment we don’t have a specific crew amount in mind so we could hire 1 or many. If you are interested please apply below.

As usual please try to keep this thread free of unnecessary discussion so that we can focus on people applying for the position.

Fair warning from a previous recruitment head. This is NOT an easy job. You can very easily get burnt out doing the same thing constantly for a long period of time, it's a tough job. Only apply if you are sure you can handle doing the same exact tasks for a long period of time. Wish you all the best and goodluck, don't get burnt out!

9 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

Fair warning from a previous recruitment head. This is NOT an easy job. You can very easily get burnt out doing the same thing constantly for a long period of time, it's a tough job. Only apply if you are sure you can handle doing the same exact tasks for a long period of time. Wish you all the best and goodluck, don't get burnt out!

Well Cow.. You've just described insanity.  Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

Sounds like we need someone on the team that can lead out of this mindset and bring some creativity/versatility to the job.

9 minutes ago, v.2 said:

Well Cow.. You've just described insanity.  Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

Sounds like we need someone on the team that can lead out of this mindset and bring some creativity/versatility to the job.

You've never be apart of the team. You are just part of the team that likes to hate on the recruitment team. Maybe be apart of the team before you make major assumptions. Thanks 😊All I was doing was making general comments about the job. 

Edited by MexicanCow123

21 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

You've never be apart of the team. You are just part of the team that likes to hate on the recruitment team. Maybe be apart of the team before you make major assumptions. Thanks 😊All I was doing was making general comments about the job. 

It's not a major assumption when I'm literally going off something you said.  I wasn't trying to shade you either lol, just general comments/observations about the job.

• Commissioner
11 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

We should be making this more of a team. Having a shared workload with people who have a passion in growing the league will help prevent burnout. 

That is the idea tbh.

18 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

We should be making this more of a team. Having a shared workload with people who have a passion in growing the league will help prevent burnout. 

That is what it needs to be.

I’d like to add this but I’d love to run some of the social medias that could be used for recruitment!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

For now we're going to add @Ricer13 and @thadthrasher to the team so welcome to those 2! We will be keeping this application open though as we look to make the team larger and discuss with the current members what their needs are. So thank you for all that have applied and not getting in during this post does not mean we aren't necessarily interested.