Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 95 - "It's The Final Pajodcast!"

Devise

http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/35549249/file.html

Usual crew joins me for usual fun. We take a look at some of the hot league news, laugh at the best thread in the VHL in a while, look at some of the storylines from teams as the season comes to a close and then shout out people who actually know how to make cool usernames and player names, 

If you click the link you'll be forced to listen to the Pajodcast, which may or may not be good for your health depending on your age, weight, height, calorie intake, sexual orientation, gender, and of course how much wood you can chuck if you could chuck wood...

Whaat!

Toronto does have a non-CPU goalie on their roster, actually: Magalhãs Pergher. He is worse than TOR G, though, which is why he's the backup this season and should have played eight games.

I understood what you were trying to say with the dick analogy.

Jericho: Who needs a map!

Devise: Yeah! Who needs a map of where to put stats?

Me: Devise, no; you don't understand where Jericho was going with that.

Edited by Streetlight

If I would have had this in the morning I wouldn't had to listen to a bunch of obnoxious screaming foreigners in my train.

where did you ran into me? by the way miles, how is it that the public trains in netherlands have free wifi? :o

Woah that sucks Tyler haha, and for the defensive thingy. In Davos the top pairing was Baker (Beast) and Bentley (Scrub) and one was an offensive stud and the other was a defensive tank.

And I could not stop laughing like the last 10-15 minutes while you guys went over the thread, and Jericho its May-tee for the 100th time.

Edited by MÉTIS

Woah that sucks Tyler haha, and for the defensive thingy. In Davos the top pairing was Baker (Beast) and Bentley (Scrub) and one was an offensive stud and the other was a defensive tank.

And I could not stop laughing like the last 10-15 minutes while you guys went over the thread, and Jericho its May-tee for the 100th time.

It's Kesler, nobody gives a fuck about what you want to change it to. You're gonna be Kesler forever.

• Senior Admin

Content: 3/3

Ahhh, good job improving the intro. Who says I don't smoke cigars and drink canadian club whilst I work? VHLM rules are needed. Bratislava has tanked for 2 seasons straight, made virtually no waivers claims, and have 10 draft picks in the upcoming draft. Wow, missing 70 some attribute points? That shits cray. I'd be quite rattled. I put skating to 99 right away and look where that got me! I never saw that extreme sports top until now, hilarious. What a fail. I really like the username Smarch. Not sure why, but it's cool. Draper is the best name round' these parts. 

Professionalism: 2/2

Nice work.

Editing: 1/1

Much better than last week!  :lol:

Overall: 6/6

Edited by Draper

It's Kesler, nobody gives a fuck about what you want to change it to. You're gonna be Kesler forever.

If you pronounce May-tee in dutch it's actually a girls name (cousin of my wife named like that). So you can be a little girl if you want Kesler.