Theme Week | Spreading The Love

Brandon

Making a return to the VHL has been a tremendously fun ride, thanks to the community and great people. It's why I came back, and why I continually enjoy my time. Here are a few people that have stood out and made it such a great league to be apart of.

@Insypher There is only one single player who I will share the journey to the VHL with from the VHLM, VHLE, and VHL. We lit up the M on the same line, he's been dominating the E in the last half of the season. It's great to follow both of our players at the same time, and see us both progress. Great to have a goal scoring machine and great person like you in the lockerrooms. 

@Spartan For drafting my player to the all mighty Menace, even though I was afk on Discord watching the draft and missed his message. Feel super lucky to be in a lockerroom that is as active as Moscow, thanks to Spartan fostering the community. Appreciate you answering all of my questions, and for being a being a great GM. Hopefully you won't need to carry me in Apex too much longer, and I can pull my weight with all the grinding I've been doing.

@STZ Always a pleasure gaming with you! Was excited to join Moscow with a graphic god on the team, I've got some learning to do from you with regards to text and render effects. Hopefully we can get a trio going soon with you and Spartan, whether it be Apex or Valorant. 

@KaleebtheMighty @Spaz Both of you have been absolutely phenomenal in both fostering a great community in Istanbul with an active lockerroom, and being insanely active on the management front. Always changing lines, taking any input, and constantly trying new things. Why we are in the playoffs is because of both of your dedication to tinkering and getting things right for our end of season run. I was super excited to join this squad, and I'll definitely miss the current Istanbul team / management.

@jacobcarson877 @badcolethetitanThe Istanbul lockerroom has been a blast to be apart of because of the both of you. Active every single day, constantly giving good vibes, and making this season such a fun one to be apart of. The end of S83 VHLE season run (12-0) to sneak back into the playoffs thanks to the incredible speech of @cole will go down in Istanbul history. Both of you push me to grind even harder for the sweet sweet TPE, you both are TPE god's. Excited to see what our players can do in the late part of their career. I'll miss being on a team with the both of you, and hopefully our players can interconnect at some point in the future!

@youloser1337 For making the first impressions back into the VHL with the Mexico City Kings such a great experience. Fantastic GM, person, and member of the league. To me, you're like the TPE Genie that gifts everyone TPE thanks to your dedication and exceptional Google Forms skills. My player thanks you, from the bottom of his heart.

@leandrofg For the great times in Mexico City, and our time together in the juniors. Once you joined the Kings on my line, everyone elevated. You were always super active in the discord and great to chat with. Any team is lucky to have you in the lockerroom spreading the good vibes. Hopefully we can cross paths again!

@Moon For bringing me from the YouTube comment section back into the VHL, and helping me along the way in the beginning stages. Wouldn't be having this great of a time without you! Also, the great chats in Discord, looking forward to more. You're always good vibes!

@MexicanCow123 @fromtheinside @rory For the absolute degen late night gambling discord stream before the S83 draft that made me laugh insanely hard. I swear if @mexicancow got just $20 more, he could have turned that into $1,000,000. 

@Arce An OG. Always great to talk to and see around the forums / discord. Funny, I have a build path every 100 TPE to 1000 TPE, and your player has just about stayed exactly to my build path as well. Great minds think alike... Until Simon dumpsters us for making optimal TPE builds and makes our players ghosts on the ice (after you dominated the E, and I had an insane M playoff stretch). Hopefully both of our players can make a giant bounce back next season. I believe in us 🙏

@Victor We had a nice chat since I joined back. Shared some great memories together in the early VHL days. Always great to catch up with and see around. 

@Frank @InstantRockstar Both of you are GFX god's that I admire, always keep an eye out for your weekly signatures, and you both always impress. Keep up the great work!

12 minutes ago, Brandon said:

@Moon For bringing me from the YouTube comment section back into the VHL, and helping me along the way in the beginning stages. Wouldn't be having this great of a time without you! Also, the great chats in Discord, looking forward to more. You're always good vibes!

We definitely gotta chat some more! Always have a few good laughs in VC :) Glad to have you back pal ❤️

6 hours ago, Brandon said:

@jacobcarson877 @badcolethetitanThe Istanbul lockerroom has been a blast to be apart of because of the both of you. Active every single day, constantly giving good vibes, and making this season such a fun one to be apart of. The end of S83 VHLE season run (12-0) to sneak back into the playoffs thanks to the incredible speech of @cole will go down in Istanbul history. Both of you push me to grind even harder for the sweet sweet TPE, you both are TPE god's. Excited to see what our players can do in the late part of their career. I'll miss being on a team with the both of you, and hopefully our players can interconnect at some point in the future!

Playoff run incoming!