DAV/SEA; S84

VHL Bot

Not a trade I love. Not a trade I liked doing. After 35 seasons at the helm of the Bears, still hard to trade great people. Cap issues. Knew it last off-season btu kept the gang together because NA was weak and I liked our odds at winning. These guys deserved their first cups. "Parity". Vultures feeding on the remains once the lion is done his feast. 

@Alex Thanks for the talks.

@Jubis @dasboot Thanks to you both for your time in Seattle. Hope you enjoyed. Glad you both finally won a cup. Enjoy your final season Jubby and hope you get those hits youre after boot. :cheers: 

im not crying youre crying GIF

Edited by Banackock

@Jack Feriancek, thank you for your time in Davos, best of luck in Seattle.

@Banackock thank you for the trade talks, congrats again on winning the cup.

@Jubis and @dasboot, Davos has a very bright future and I am really excited to have brought both of you in! Welcome to Davos!

Man, rough losses. Makes sense but it's hard to say goodbye to such great teammates. But with losses, we also have new teammates to play alongside. Welcome Jack Hextall and whoever is drafted! From my experience, Hextalls are the best players in the VHL. 

2 hours ago, v.2 said:

Davos did this because?

Okay maybe I do not get the bigger picture, but trading a prospect and some magic beans against two potential HOFer? Sounds like a reasonable trade for Davos, who is not short on prospect due to Alex' trading addiction longterm master plan.

• Admin
13 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

Okay maybe I do not get the bigger picture, but trading a prospect and some magic beans against two potential HOFer? Sounds like a reasonable trade for Davos, who is not short on prospect due to Alex' trading addiction longterm master plan.

Did I miss the trade where they got 2 potential HOFers?

One of them has 1 season left as well...

13 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

Seattle’s salary cap was desperate to move some big names