Where the Fuck are the God Damn Games?

sterling

I would have simmed by now if I could download the fuckign elague file, but you cocks have it locked out. This is bordering on piss poor/ridiculous though. No reason not to have the one games simmed each day in this situation, it's killing the activity in the league.

/rant

Could have used a brute force hacking method to unlock the file.  But no one asks the robot to do anything.  Robots have very long memories.  The Matrix.

• Senior Admin

Could have used a brute force hacking method to unlock the file.  But no one asks the robot to do anything.  Robots have very long memories.  The Matrix.

If robots have very long memories you would think they would remember to sign in :P

I don't disagree with this at all, but let's not be over-dramatic here.  I back up the league file every day to Filezilla in the same folder as the games, so it's accessible to those who sim.  No I'm not blaming you for not knowing that, there's no reason you would have, and that should have been clearly laid out for those with STHS and access to the server.  Nor should we shit on Higgins, I'm the one who disappeared for 48 hours without mentioning anything to anyone. 

All I'm saying is the league has been through far far FAR worse things.  Me being a fuck up isn't what "kills" it.  And if it was "killing the league," then publicly berating its health would be making things worse, not better.

I'm not criticizing this thread, it was more of tne right thing to do than not, obviously.  It just doesn't need to be made out to be more extreme than it is.

Edited by JardyB10

I'd have downloaded it myself and simmed like I said but I've been locked out via FileZilla when I try to dl it. And yes there was almost zero posts on the forum in two days, not good for the league. When games aren't simmed people lose interest