Happy 16th Birthday VHL!

Beketov

1 minute ago, Rin said:

Ah, I already claimed a doubles week for this week-- can I still claim the triples, or will I have to wait a little bit?

Have to wait for next week, but can claim the 4 uncapped this week

8 hours ago, Beketov said:

Fun Love GIF by TOSOC

Hey VHL @Members!

Old hands of the league have surely been waiting for this but for any youngin’s out there that aren’t aware July 18th, 2007 is the day the VHL opened. That means today marks the league's official 16th birthday. Our little league can officially drive! Fucking wild. Anyway, it’s been an absolute wild time over the past 16 years but we know you all didn't click on this to read about how fucking ancient I am. You came in for the TPE and I intend on delivering it!

To commemorate the league's 16th birthday, we are giving all members a Triples Week, which adds 12 Uncapped TPE to any 6-TPE Point Task (Welfare/Pension/Affiliate PT are not included but as usual if your pay covers your PT that counts), as well as 4 Uncapped TPE. To claim these perks, which naturally add up to 16 Uncapped TPE (aren’t we so clever) all you need to do is post in this thread and then link to that post in your update; that's it! No scavenger hunt, no clues, no catches! Do a PT, make one post, and the sweet TPE is all yours.

That’s not all though! We’re gonna also put everyone who claims this birthday TPE into a draw for even more TPE, we know what you all like after all. At the end of this season we’ll draw for 16 prizes of 10 more uncapped TPE each.

So, to summarize quickly, that's 16 uncapped TPE just for commenting and doing a PT with the possibility of even more later curtesy of the VHL. All you have to do is post in here and you're good to go!

happy eric cartman GIF by South Park

Notes:

• This thread will remain open until 11:59PM PST on Monday, July 24th.

• All claims for the birthday bonus must be made by the end of the playoffs this season.

• Birthday perks may only be claimed on one player per member (IE if you are re-creating you can't claim them on your current player, re-create, and claim them again, pick one or the other).

Do auto-12s count for this or do they have to do a seperate PT?

young whippersnappers making me actually do work. i miss the days when an old man could walk into a sim league and all the kind younger folk would help him walk out to the car with all the bags - er, do the pt and earn the points for it...

13 hours ago, Beketov said:

Fun Love GIF by TOSOC

Hey VHL @Members!

Old hands of the league have surely been waiting for this but for any youngin’s out there that aren’t aware July 18th, 2007 is the day the VHL opened. That means today marks the league's official 16th birthday. Our little league can officially drive! Fucking wild. Anyway, it’s been an absolute wild time over the past 16 years but we know you all didn't click on this to read about how fucking ancient I am. You came in for the TPE and I intend on delivering it!

To commemorate the league's 16th birthday, we are giving all members a Triples Week, which adds 12 Uncapped TPE to any 6-TPE Point Task (Welfare/Pension/Affiliate PT are not included but as usual if your pay covers your PT that counts), as well as 4 Uncapped TPE. To claim these perks, which naturally add up to 16 Uncapped TPE (aren’t we so clever) all you need to do is post in this thread and then link to that post in your update; that's it! No scavenger hunt, no clues, no catches! Do a PT, make one post, and the sweet TPE is all yours.

That’s not all though! We’re gonna also put everyone who claims this birthday TPE into a draw for even more TPE, we know what you all like after all. At the end of this season we’ll draw for 16 prizes of 10 more uncapped TPE each.

So, to summarize quickly, that's 16 uncapped TPE just for commenting and doing a PT with the possibility of even more later curtesy of the VHL. All you have to do is post in here and you're good to go!

happy eric cartman GIF by South Park

Notes:

• This thread will remain open until 11:59PM PST on Monday, July 24th.

• All claims for the birthday bonus must be made by the end of the playoffs this season.

• Birthday perks may only be claimed on one player per member (IE if you are re-creating you can't claim them on your current player, re-create, and claim them again, pick one or the other).

Pshhhhh