2023 VHL Fantasy Football

Spartan

I'm not doing the whole google form and stuff that I did last time in 2021, so will just use this thread/reactions as expression of interest.

Comment below if you'd be interested in doing fantasy football with other VHLers, and comment with which fantasy sites you'd prefer to use (ESPN, Yahoo, NFL, Sleeper, etc)

Also lmk if you want to do a buy in or not, and if so, the max amount of $ you'd want to do. (Likely will not be a money league to keep it accessible to all)

Join my NFL Fantasy league, VHL 2023-2024.

League ID: 11537238
Password: VHL2023

Click to sign up: https://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoincreateteam?leagueId=11537238&leaguePassword=VHL2023&campaign=Fantasy_App_Custom_Invite

Edited by Spartan

I’m in! ESPN or NFL only for me though. Won’t do buy in.

If I’m busy with school at draft day I can trust the auto draft gods and then work waivers all season 🙏

11 minutes ago, AJW said:

I’m in! ESPN or NFL only for me though. Won’t do buy in.

If I’m busy with school at draft day I can trust the auto draft gods and then work waivers all season 🙏

Leaning towards ESPN, no buy-in anyways so hope most of the folks interested will agree!

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

I'm not doing the whole google form and stuff that I did last time in 2021, so will just use this thread/reactions as expression of interest.

Comment below if you'd be interested in doing fantasy football with other VHLers, and comment with which fantasy sites you'd prefer to use (ESPN, Yahoo, NFL, Sleeper, etc)

Also lmk if you want to do a buy in or not, and if so, the max amount of $ you'd want to do. (Likely will not be a money league to keep it accessible to all)

Is this Soccer or like the CFL?

Either way I have no clue about both!! LOL!

8 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Is this Soccer or like the CFL?

Either way I have no clue about both!! LOL!

NFL! Pre-Season starts tomorrow and the Regular Season starts Sept 7th. So lots of time to watch games if you want to join in :)

Alright so we've got a fair amount of interest here so I've made a league on the NFL site since it seems to be popular and I like the ease of use as commish. NO BUY IN. Keep in mind this will be a 5 month long season. If you can't commit to that much time of maintaining your team, reconsider your involvement! Don't want to end up with IA teams 🙂.

Currently set the league for 16 teams but we can raise or lower based on how the league gets filled.

Lastly, keep in mind that sometimes your emails are public to the other users so if you're sensitive about your identity or info, might be best to make a new email account and NFL account. If you don't care, go nuts - just dropping a disclaimer.

Join my NFL Fantasy league, VHL 2023-2024.

League ID: 11537238
Password: VHL2023

Click to sign up: https://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoincreateteam?leagueId=11537238&leaguePassword=VHL2023&campaign=Fantasy_App_Custom_Invite

@AJW @STZ @BOOM @Banackock @UnkemptCL4PTP @JCV @jhatty8 @Gaikoku-hito @Pifferfish @Will3 @Arce  @hockeyis66 @Doomsday @v.2  @McWolf @dstevensonjr

Just bumping this thread, as we have 19 people interested in participating and in the server! As it stands now, if we have 19, we'll split into two leagues of 10 teams and I'll have a team in each league to serve as commissioner. If we can get a 20th person, then I can see if someone can be shadow commish in the second league. We can go over 20 though, will just need to be an even number!