EU Quarter-Finals, GM 7: Helsinki vs. Riga

JardyB10

You weren't down 3-1 :P

Yay my support for the Gows paid off. There is hope for a new champion yet!

I was looking at the live stream and when I saw the result (your result) so I posted here since it was the first link Jardy posted.

Well, looks like my "Inactive GM Rally" didn't work.. The first two games I literally didn't log on and we won... Then I kept checking too much lol.

Anyways, great season guys. I had a lot of fun with a very active LR. I'm excited with what we have going forward, and I know we will be back and stronger than ever. It sucks to lose.. But yeah, there's too many great teams out there and only one can win.

Congrats to Riga, and good luck in the rest of your playoff run. 

Silver lining, I have helsinkis first so it helps me despite Tyrael being out of the pkayoffs

Um... No you don't...

Well, looks like my "Inactive GM Rally" didn't work.. The first two games I literally didn't log on and we won... Then I kept checking too much lol.

Anyways, great season guys. I had a lot of fun with a very active LR. I'm excited with what we have going forward, and I know we will be back and stronger than ever. It sucks to lose.. But yeah, there's too many great teams out there and only one can win.

Congrats to Riga, and good luck in the rest of your playoff run. 

Um... No you don't...

Yeah, remember when that was already established? I do, lol.