So I went over to SHL?

Mr. Hickey

Why is the whole league a clusterfuck? 

16 teams?

4th year players with 1000TPE?

no PTS?

Unfunny neckbeards?

How is it so popular?

Because they give guys 150 TPE from the start, kind of silly but it is what it is.

How is it a clusterfuck?

Not trying to be defensive, just want to see other peoples views on the SHL.

When I see it, I see a huge pile of complicated mess. I see like 20 different subforms dedicated to some "new" "awesome" way to get TPE. Also I look at some off the rosters and see 4th year player with 1000 TPE and lol. That's worse than known TPE whores Kendrick and Green. Also some of the discussions going on there are stupid as fuck. Honestly its a hard league to engage yourself in.

When I see it, I see a huge pile of complicated mess. I see like 20 different subforms dedicated to some "new" "awesome" way to get TPE. Also I look at some off the rosters and see 4th year player with 1000 TPE and lol. That's worse than known TPE whores Kendrick and Green. Also some of the discussions going on there are stupid as fuck. Honestly its a hard league to engage yourself in.

A few things. I agree their organization over there is horrible and their Commish's are often times "going through the motions" more than over here. However, the discussion thing isn't an issue. The more discussion the better is actually how sim leagues should look at things. With that obviously you get some bright discussions and then some kids trying to be tough infant of a computer monitor. All in all they are two different types of leagues trying to enjoy each sim experience. Some things could change over there, but over here could change some things for the better as well.

That subforum thing though is a huge pet peeve and the 150 TPE giveaway.

• Commissioner

Well they've been trying to rearrange the forums a bit. So give them input and stuff, it'd be great to see what an actual new member has issues with.

They wouldn't have to re-arrange if they hadn't fucked them up to start. I helped them move over the jcink and gave them a completely organized and easy to understand layout. Within 2 weeks they had destroyed it trying to cater to every niche.

How is it a clusterfuck?

Not trying to be defensive, just want to see other peoples views on the SHL.

It's so confusing for new members.  Granted the VHL also is but the SHL takes it to a whole different level.  Plus the forum is squeezed into a small space.  Then there's the twitter thing on the side and the site takes too much time to load.  I do love the whole unlimited career length though.

Edited by Ninetyfourgoalie

You might just be of substandard intelligence.