So I went over to SHL?

Mr. Hickey

Hey guys I'm looking to sign with a team over in the SHL and have had some great conversations with some GMs.  Any tips on which team is the best?

You mean in the minors? Montreal is a pretty fun squad. St. Louis has some cool guys in there, too. Kelowna in the western conference is also good.

All the teams have about the same amount of players being sent down this season, so it will be a pretty close race.

You mean in the minors? Montreal is a pretty fun squad. St. Louis has some cool guys in there, too. Kelowna in the western conference is also good.

All the teams have about the same amount of players being sent down this season, so it will be a pretty close race.

--------The Joke--------

--------Your Head--------

i still dont get it. i am derp

He used to be Jack Crasher, he left the SHL by going to FA, telling every team he'd sign with them but to keep it quiet until the announcement, then started the announcement thread saying he'd be back in half an hour to post, then left the site forever.

He used to be Jack Crasher, he left the SHL by going to FA, telling every team he'd sign with them but to keep it quiet until the announcement, then started the announcement thread saying he'd be back in half an hour to post, then left the site forever.

oh yeah i heard about that. I didn't know that was him. lol

Hey, this thread is about Pushkin!

BABY POOOOOSHKIN

jzmXjAG.jpg