Checktalk: No Swiping, Blue Team, No Swiping!

Boomcheck

Lol you even said the blue team should find someone else. Unfortunately you've pissed people off and this thread won't help that

Idgi.

I made this thread to give my comments on the topic, just like I do every week. My opinion as a player of the team is simple.

A few seasons ago Seattle had just about nothing and now we're getting better and better. I don't see a big need to change something that has worked well enough.

Lol you even said the blue team should find someone else. Unfortunately you've pissed people off and this thread won't help that

Yeah I borrowed an ipad from a buddy at work to PM the blue team, logged on and had a PM saying I was being replaced, I said fine go ahead. I've pissed people off? I didn't make this thread either

• Admin

S40 Draft I didn't have 1st and 3rd. I didn't miss it either. I've not missed a draft as Seattles GM.

Hahahahaha what?! If you're going to lie, at least do it about a subject at least 10 people aren't aware of.

S40 was the draft that you were very charitably given Lloyd Light as an auto pick before you finally came in during the third said "fuck I forgot about this" and drafted Kurri.

Like Jardy, I have nothing against you personally and you're a good teammate but fuck off with the bullshit.

So I missed a draft pick in 1 draft. Give me a fuckin break. This is the biggest ammo that keeps being brought up, one draft pick, whoopdeefuckindoooooo. Also I thought he was talking about me having the firt and third overall pick in a draft off the start and blew it but I see now what he was talking about. It's funny since I wound up with Light after I told every single person in the league that's who i was taking in that draft if I could

Also, I agree, let's all fuck off with the bullshit. I missed 1 draft pick once, I broke my phone once, my team was handled by my co-GM, yeah I have one in place for a reason and we speak constantly. Lets not forget to bring up Davos 20 seasons ago, hey let's throw in Kesler who knew he was being traded in his last season and flat out said he'd whine until it happened. Hey I'm absolute shit as a GM but nobody has said shit to Edgar who is a season older than me and just reached the TPE I had when I left the fucking VHLM and has the longest running missed playoff appearance record. I didn't ask any Seattle Bear to leave if I'm out, I didn't ask any Seattle Bear to write the blue team on my behalf, I didn't ask any Seattle Bear to follow me to another team. Any blue member is welcome to go through my locker room or PM's. I took a decimated team and turned them into one tied for first in the league in 3-4 seasons. Am I someone who is perfect? Hell no. Am I someone who has their real life come first? Of coarse, I have a wife and children. Do I love this league? Hell yes I do, maybe too much. Take what you want from it, I won't defend myself further. If you honestly think Seattle is better off without me, be my guest. I implore you to look at my team mates thoughts, how Seattles rebuild has went, where we sit right now and how massively my good outweighs any bad.