Checktalk: No Swiping, Blue Team, No Swiping!

Boomcheck

I think in the eyes of many, if you need a warning then maybe you shouldn't be there. 

And whats that exactly? If we bang are head against a brick wall will the wall fall down or will we bust our head open first?

He only mentioned not having a warning because of everyone saying he's had millions of them - I don't believe he's using that as an excuse, just making that point. 

He's a smart guy and obviously knows that forgetting about the draft time was a bad thing. All that mistake would do was to hurt the team he's working so hard to build... why should we punish the team even more by forcing a change? And (more selfishly) why should other members in the league have to suffer the consequences of this decision? 

He clearly cares about this GM job or he would have resigned last night instead of taking all this flack.. or just not bothered replying. 

Ultimately any of his mistakes (like the mistakes of any other GM) only damage the team and have no real impact on anyone else. I just don't understand, if all the Seattle teammates are happy with the direction of the organization, why a change is even being considered at this point in time.

He only mentioned not having a warning because of everyone saying he's had millions of them - I don't believe he's using that as an excuse, just making that point. 

He's a smart guy and obviously knows that forgetting about the draft time was a bad thing. All that mistake would do was to hurt the team he's working so hard to build... why should we punish the team even more by forcing a change? And (more selfishly) why should other members in the league have to suffer the consequences of this decision? 

He clearly cares about this GM job or he would have resigned last night instead of taking all this flack.. or just not bothered replying. 

Ultimately any of his mistakes (like the mistakes of any other GM) only damage the team and have no real impact on anyone else. I just don't understand, if all the Seattle teammates are happy with the direction of the organization, why a change is even being considered at this point in time.

True and fair enough, I did state in the last page that keeping him on would be a very viable option. I also stated that if he ends up going inactive like he did with Davos, that the players would be eating crow and could not seek help from anyone. The blue team is obviously just trying to make sure everything is on the up and up and despite people saying it is, the un-signing of draft picks and frantic moments during that 2-3 day period said otherwise. I'm not saying he should get removed, I haven't said that here. Just saying that if the cat comes crawling back, don't expect the owner to hand out free kibble. I'm fine either way, even more as it's not my GM, but it is a worry of the league which you have to at least notice.

True and fair enough, I did state in the last page that keeping him on would be a very viable option. I also stated that if he ends up going inactive like he did with Davos, that the players would be eating crow and could not seek help from anyone. The blue team is obviously just trying to make sure everything is on the up and up and despite people saying it is, the un-signing of draft picks and frantic moments during that 2-3 day period said otherwise. I'm not saying he should get removed, I haven't said that here. Just saying that if the cat comes crawling back, don't expect the owner to hand out free kibble. I'm fine either way, even more as it's not my GM, but it is a worry of the league which you have to at least notice.

True say, hombre. I totally get that the league needs a back-up plan - those are great - but since all's well that is current, wouldn't this whole situation be a lot simpler if the League came out and said: "We will address this issue at a later point in time; thank you all for your concerns."?

It would fix BOOM's headache :)

You stole my schtick you commie bastard

Your post wasn't there when I first started going through the thread. :(

Just saying that if the cat comes crawling back, don't expect the owner to hand out free kibble.

Indeed, they already got their free kibble this off-season.

True say, hombre. I totally get that the league needs a back-up plan - those are great - but since all's well that is current, wouldn't this whole situation be a lot simpler if the League came out and said: "We will address this issue at a later point in time; thank you all for your concerns."?

It would fix BOOM's headache :)

They are discussing things already though, this VHL Fan was either an overreactions or premature. I think what I would do is let Bushito remain GM but any slip ups and he gets removed, not because of who he is (because we know he has talent) but for activity reasons. At the same time if that does happen there better not be any Bears players upset because the league will send out a warning. Plus they got free handouts already. I like kibbles and bits but prefer Iams.

They are discussing things already though, this VHL Fan was either an overreactions or premature. I think what I would do is let Bushito remain GM but any slip ups and he gets removed, not because of who he is (because we know he has talent) but for activity reasons. At the same time if that does happen there better not be any Bears players upset because the league will send out a warning. Plus they got free handouts already. I like kibbles and bits but prefer Iams.

I would have every right to be upset.

I would have every right to be upset.

I never said you shouldn't be, just saying that people are saying this all happened because of this thread. It happened because of events recently but has been discussed for awhile. The blue team is discussing it to decide the best route to go.

I myself, don't care because there are pros and cons to everything, doesn't hurt them if Seattle has Bushito as the GM, but if it does some may cry foul.

Hand out as many warnings as need be. My intentions are clear for everyone to see. If Bushito is gone, I will be hitting free agency when I can as a UFA. This isn't no threat either for those who may assume it is.

• Senior Admin

Hand out as many warnings as need be. My intentions are clear for everyone to see. If Bushito is gone, I will be hitting free agency when I can as a UFA. This isn't no threat either for those who may assume it is.

If that isn't a threat then what is it 

Wouldn't expect much else though.

• 3 months later...