and yes

Thomas O'Malley (4 Points)

Jody 3 Moons (7 Points)

Christoph Klose (2 Points)

Matt Bentley (13 Points)

Mason Richardson (4 Points)

Brick Wahl (12 Points)

Edited by boubabi

I do enjoy the fact that of the 52 people who submitted a team, only 26 (50%) of them named someone actually eligible for the VHLM for the tiebreaker

Edited by YEAH!

Wasn't listed as one though and didn't realize till after so figured they'd count all of the people who put him (including himself lol).

I submitted my picks really late and saw that someone had already pointed that out in the thread a few days ago, yet Caprivi was still a Defenseman in the spreadsheet so I just went by that since I assumed that was the "official" ruling.

Yeah my mistake Caprivi was listed as a defense under the finances spreadsheet and I was copying the data from that. Obviously it was too late to change it once I noticed so I just left it.

I do enjoy the fact that of the 52 people who submitted a team, only 26 (50%) of them named someone actually eligible for the VHLM for the tiebreaker

What's the VHLM?

Conner Low (12 points)

Xin Xie Xiao (6 points)

Jody 3 Moons (12 points)

Chris Raymond (4 points)

Nicolas Caprivi (3 points)

Brick Wahl (14 points)

Anyone pick Boychuk? 4 goals in 4 games against NY. Just curious. I didn't. :lol:

Edit: Ah, I see there's a spreadsheet up for the teams. Only 1 person picked Boychuk.

I also see that eaglesfan picked Milos Denis as a defenseman, which he isn't.

Edited by DollarAndADream

• Senior Admin

His 2nd defenseman (Jakob Linholm) is also a fraud. Those players were listed correctly in the database so those points likely won't count for him.