NA Semi-Finals, GM 7: New York vs. Quebec

JardyB10

• Admin

Silver lining: New York does not match Davos' four straight finals. Apart from that they did before. But they didn't win so whatever.

Shitty silver lining anyway. Ugh, I mean Waldron, wtf steroids was he on this series. Good team Quebec, but we could have won in 5.

I guess good luck in the finals. Though it's probably time Cologne had a go.

Just wanted to say good fucking series New York. Coming in I was expecting the win then how the first four went I knew it was going to seven. But that game five was loss was tough, I thought for sure it was over but my depth goal scoring and goaltender kept me in it. Good luck with the rebuild New York and I sure am happy that I will no longer have to worry about playing you guys in the playoffs.

:cheers:

Also this is my first playoff victory as a GM :D

Not really since NY plays same amount of series as Quebec.

Anyway, congrats Quebec.  Well earned victory and good luck in the finals.

im sayin u suck

accept it and move on pls 

Wow look at those shot totals. Ironic how NY had the goaltending star power edge and it was Quebecs goalie that made the biggest difference in the clinching game.

Two great teams here could of went either way. NY had a great run, and Chris is one of the better GM's in league history. I highly doubt it'll be long before we see the name Americans on a Continental Cup and many individual awards again. Kinda sad to see the end of #ConnerLow though. The time flies by way too fast. It feels like only yesterday that we would laugh and tease Braxton because Conner Low was so much better after only playing two seasons. :P 

Anyway, good job Quebec. Going to be an interesting finals.