VHLM Lowest Activity Ever

Higgins

The VHLM has hit an all-time low in terms of game thread activity and posts. For the previous six seasons we had been trending upwards in terms of posts in VHLM game threads, but this season has significantly dipped, to the lowest amount of posts on record. Here are the stats over the past seven seasons for VHLM game thread replies. I excluded S35 because not all threads were posted, and many new and old members were lost when we had to switch forums.

VHLM Game Thread Replies

S36: 293

S37: 343

S38: 389

S39: 616

S40: 466

S41: 532

S42: 223

As you can see over S39, S40 and S41 the VHLM was averaging over 500 posts per season, which was a solid benchmark to keep building off of for the future of the league. Unfortunately things have taken a turn for the worst, as there were only 223 replies in Season 42. If you compare these numbers to the VHL, it is the exact opposite, the VHL had 2,045 replies to game threads, which is an all-time high.

Obviously this isn't all that accurate to how good the prospects are in the upcoming drafts, and how deep the drafts are, but I think it gives a pretty good indication that the VHLM needs a major upgrade. This isn't acceptable to have 223 replies to game threads, and it starts from the top so I personally vow to bring positive change to the VHLM for Season 43.

:vhlm:

The problem partially comes from the fact games are not posted fast enough. I regularly goto the index to check scores because there are no game posts. I can imagine others doing the same.

This ^^.

I only used the index, only time I used game threads was for play offs .

I apologize if my posting in game threads and promoting team activity caused anyone to step down

That wasn't what did it, it was just the overkill of Yukon 2 gud. One of the reason I myself left the VHLM.

That's not 2 gud of a reason IMO.

Players on the team I managed also found it annoying. I'm just saying getting hounded everyday in chat with it and it being rubbed in faces wasn't the best thing to come on the board for, brother or not you have to admit that.

That's not 2 gud of a reason IMO.

hahaha. I don't see how it would be a problem tbh, it's just eagles being proud of the team he managed with a semi-annoying catch phrase.