S42 Team Point Task Payout

Will

• Senior Admin

We hope everyone enjoyed the team point task this season, from our perspective it was very successful and we're extremely pleased with both the final submissions and the activity and effort put forth by members. 

As I mentioned when I announced this, team point tasks will now be a tri-seasonal event. If you have any suggestions on improving these or on future themes, please feel free to post them in this thread. Now, on to the TPE. The payout reflects, in our opinion, the quality of the submissions across the board:

ALL VHL PLAYERS - 7

UNAFFILIATED VHLM PLAYERS - 5

To be eligible for claiming the 7, you must have had a player play in the VHL during S42 OR be a prospect of a VHL team OR be one of the unaffiliated VHLM players who signed up to help. For updaters, here is a list of VHLM players who are eligible to claim 7 instead of 5.

Thanks again to those who participated and look forward to the next one in S45! 

~The Blue Team

• Senior Admin

I'm claiming 7 thank you very much. As in, my player is in the VHLM however I was helping a proper VHL submission. So..yeah. 

Of course, lol. Added a line to stop confusion. 

• Admin

Give them their own section in the HOF imo. Unless that's already been done. In which case carry on.

Yeah, slight HOF reshuffling has been done, separate forum for team stuff (retired numbers and PTs) now. Will be gone there once discussion dies down.

:cheers:

I think the work put into all of these were astronomical and the sheer high-quality end-products we've managed to put out is a strong signal of why we have been running for over 42 seasons and 7 really years. A big big thank you to everyone who contributed!!