I fucking love you all

Devise

• Admin

Bold italic underline change size to 24 change color to pink pm Victor pictures of British things try a new type of low fat yogurt make a beautiful painting with only the color black and

Where's my PM?

I can count the minutes...count the seconds...but what good would it do?

Instead all I can do...is think about my life and what it is that I know I to be true...

Who are you?

What am I?

Can you see the divine?

GIANT ROCKET FROM THE MOON DRIVES INTO THE SUN WITH THE POWER OF GRAIN!

• 3 months later...

Fucking bump to this random shit.

Did you know a giant ass red ball terrorized the streets today? How about a high school student named Deez Nutz getting elected as President. And I'm not talking class president you gravol pounding rebel you. I'm talking of the US of motherfucking A. Bitch! America Fuck Yeah.

In other news Arnold Schwarzenegger famed body builder, actor, and former Governor of California has decided to pursue another dream. Creating the world's biggest chocolate chip cookie. Stay tuned your resident VHL "running man" Greg Harbinson.

I once thought about writing a long three paragraph post as usual but then taking each sentence out of it and putting it into random one sentence posts to threads that felt applicable. Then posting the three paragraph post and see if anyone noticed.

• 5 years later...