Potato Chips

So I brought potato chips to a party today, and I decided to bring barbecued flavor chips because they taste way better than regular potato chips. This got me thinking, for some reason whenever people bring chips to a party, they usually just bring plain old potato chips. Other people brought plain old potato chips because I guess it's the traditional chip to bring, while I brought my barbecue chips. The barbecue chips went really fast, because most people like barbecue way better than regular chips, yet people buy regular chips way more for some reason.

Morale of the story is have barbecue chips at party along with regular chips because everyone seems to like barbecue chips better yet no one is willing to admit it for some reason. 

Ketchup chips.

Americans, catch up. Please.

We've had ketchup chips for at least 12 years. They're just disgusting so no one buys them.

Kettle cooked are where it's at.

Just get the party mix you fuck, it has the word "party" right in it.

Except fuck the people who go out of their way to skip the pretzels. Just grab a handful and eat the pretzels you selfish piece of shit, other people like the cheesy stuff too.

Also people bring plain because they're the safest. No one ever is going to be like, "Oh, I don't like the regular kind," and if they do you should rip off their stupid knitted fedora summer toque thing and ask them if they bought their corduroy pants in the women's aisle. But then there's weird people like New Jersey who don't like ketchup chips. So people don't want to risk half the party being like New Jersey and not wanting to eat the ketchup chips, even though the other half would eat them faster than the whole party would eat plain chips.

The solution here is to bring three bags of various flavours of potato chips.

Or just Doritos, because they're the tits.

Also people bring plain because they're the safest. No one ever is going to be like, "Oh, I don't like the regular kind," and if they do you should rip off their stupid knitted fedora summer toque thing and ask them if they bought their corduroy pants in the women's aisle. But then there's weird people like New Jersey who don't like ketchup chips. So people don't want to risk half the party being like New Jersey and not wanting to eat the ketchup chips, even though the other half would eat them faster than the whole party would eat plain chips.

this man gets it

Except fuck the people who go out of their way to skip the pretzels. Just grab a handful and eat the pretzels you selfish piece of shit, other people like the cheesy stuff too.

The pretzels are the best thing you pos

absolutely filthy

I hate ketchup chips as well. I think they taste horrible.

Regular is actually my favourite flavour. Maybe Sour Cream and Onion after that, but then again I rarely ever eat chips. As a kid I ate a ton of plain Lays chips though. Mark Messier bet I couldn't eat just one and he was right.

Edited by DollarAndADream

The pretzels are the best thing you pos

Pretzels are good, but I don't think they're the best. In fact I would probably say they are my least favourite of the mix. But they're still good, and stupid people shouldn't abandon them and make them feel bad. It takes away from the mix.