New Forum

Higgins

Yeah I believe it was something like that. But as long as it's similar and all of them are the same, it doesn't really matter that much.

Ok, want to start moving S1-23 trades, it will probably take awhile.

I know, but it only lets me post a certain amount. Doing one round with logos and the others without will look sloppy.

you can change that in the CP...at least in jcink you can.

I've made a few of you admin so feel free to start filling in missing forums and pinned topics from the old site and any other info you may have.

Where do I go to download this back up, so I have some reference to the old site for information? 

So is the backup supposed to have all the posts from the old board on it? Would that mean we are just trying to import the file here so that everything would be restored?

No. The back up to my knowledge is the forum data but it is saved most likely so that it may only be restored in SMF. Hence why they asked Sterling to buy the anti DDOS package. If my memory of website design is still fresh, I'm assuming once they get the back up they can boot it up on SMF server side, and see the site..but it isn't live. Feel free to correct me on that end Sterling if such is the case.