The Seattle Bears - The BoG Perspective

Devise

Look I am going to stop arguing with a little kid. Just stop being salty that you are a trash GM and you are mad and scared that Seattle could become something with a better GM. Don't expect any more out of me because you keep spewing the same bullshit over and over and it's getting you nowhere but looking like a fool.

A disagreement doesn't mean you have to get all frustrated. Still no "proof" though of what you've done to qualify. Not really sure how a new replacement makes me scared? If Seattle got Sterling, ADV, Victor or Boulet as the GM replacement sure I'd be worried for my teams future success, but not scared. Not really sure how that positively effects your case for the spot though.

I have no doubt that chances are likely next season GM applications will go up, and Bushito will be replaced. But ALL of this could of been avoided if the Seattle Bears players listened to the Board of Governors in the first place. WE AREN'T STUPID. We don't hate the league and were not trying to interfere in your team. But IT WAS OBVIOUS Bushito has always had far too much going on his personal life to have the time to commit to being a general manager of a team in the VHL. That isn't an opinion, time and time again it has been proven to be a fact.

Hey, don't try to take too much credit. I hope you aren't too quick to forget you getting upset at me for suggesting you guys take a look at Bushito's position as a GM before you guys started discussing it.

Oh, and before you say "well it wasn't as big of an issue then," well, it was. I'M NOT STUPID.

The BOG is already working on finding an effective solution for the current situation the Bears are in, so don't think that we wanna let you guys rot in Seattle just ouf of spite. But keep in mind that you guys basically blackmailed the league (or at least parts of it) into keeping Bushito around as the GM, you can't honestly expect us to feel sorry for you now :lol:

All these "I told you so!"'s gotta go somewhere...

i_told_you_so_stephen_colbert.gif

Edited by RomanesEuntDomus

Okay, okay... here are my thoughts:

The firing of Bushito is more than justified. It's no question that it needed to happen. With Higgins taking over Seattle - that's an ideal start to cleaning up this shit-storm.

I like Bushito as a GM. He makes some very savvy moves and does what he needs to do to put a great team together. However, the random streaks of inactive is where it all falls apart. I still stand by my guns when last season I defended him and wanted him to stay GM. Sure, hindsight is 20/20 but in all honesty I had numerous conversations with him and if it weren't for unforeseen events in his life happening - I don't think we would be having this conversation, I really don't. 

Of course, those events have gone on and so it is absolutely in the best interests of Seattle to bring someone new in. Seattle have been in a funk for many seasons now and a change of pace with some deep-rooted consistency is what is needed. I think Higgins can supply Seattle with that. 

I fucking love Seattle and have a very strong affinity for the team... and just like Devise said in his BoG fan590 that they are there for the best interest of the league and its individual members and teams.. so am I (hmm, maybe that's why I am a BoG member lol). When I was traded there... I thought we had a young team with a solid core that was ready to compete for numerous seasons and as soon as I got there the atmosphere was lively and everyone Kendrick mentioned in a post  on like page 2 from Seattle was active... it's just shit luck that big chunks of the team started going inactive - but you can't blame bash for that. 

Anyway.. I'm getting off-topic - I don't have to really defend my position. All I can say is that this is the right move. So best of luck to Higgins. If you need any help, I am here for you.

Also Thanks for the vote of Confidence DT but like Kendrick already said, I am not entirely keen on becoming a GM. I'll do my part as a terrific teammate and help out whatever team I am on to the fullest extent but I'm at a point in my life where changes are imminent and I really would not want to pull a Bash. 

A disagreement doesn't mean you have to get all frustrated. Still no "proof" though of what you've done to qualify. Not really sure how a new replacement makes me scared? If Seattle got Sterling, ADV, Victor or Boulet as the GM replacement sure I'd be worried for my teams future success, but not scared. Not really sure how that positively effects your case for the spot though.

You left Knight off that GM list?

dick.

What's that GM of the year award called again?  :rolleyes:

Edited by Phil