S43 Team USA Discussion

Banackock

My fellow Americans, I welcome you to the S43 Team USA Discussion area. I'd like to firstly thank World Cup of Hockey commissioners Streetlight and YEAH! for the opportunity to potentially lead this great hockey nation through a successful campaign during the World Cup! 

Rosters will be announced eventually, as I am going to look over those who can and will likely be competing for Team USA this season. I hope you're all as excited as I am to begin what I believe is going to be a very successful campaign. 

LET THE DISCUSSIONS BEGIN! USA USA USA!

hockey-41.gif

The excitement that goes along with this opportunity, being a new GM and all, is a great feeling. What makes it better is that we got all the other teams in our "roster section" and let me tell you, all I can smell is fear. They fear us boys!

Oh, and this just happened. Banack's GM sig.

JuZJ6cW.png

Badass or Badass? MERICA!

I will likely be taking a look at lines sometime tomorrow. If any of you on the roster have suggestions, I'd prefer if you PM me with them. I would like any and all if so who want to be apart of it, to be apart of it and the process which leads us to a championship. I have a plan in mind hopefully, but I am open to other options and will consider them once I finalize the lines and potentially make changes.

Thanks in advanced,

USA, USA, USA!

"Great moments are born from great opportunities." 

-Herb Brooks

Ah shit. The sim was 2 days, rather than 1 (my bad). Niklaus was going to get the start VS Canada.  ALTHOUGH... 47-21 shots for us VS Canada. Just a rough game.

Onto the next!  B)

Fire Banack, tbh. 

(Like I said prior and will continue to state, I am the GM and I make the lines (and have good experience doing so) .. however, we're a TEAM. If any of you have suggestions, please do not hesitate to offer your suggestions to me. Different teams and different players run differently and I'm always open to other opinions and methods).

I do believe we found the issue (error in the lines - overuse of one player, under use of the other),

Thank you Brovy for catching that! Appreciate it buddy! Stronger as a TEAM as opposed to one individual trying to steer the ship. 

Next sims going to be huge boys! USA, USA, USA!

Hmm.. tough loss to Western Europe. Winsgate shuts the door on USA. Could be just bad luck - we'll see.

1st -- PP --> 31.58% (next team is 20.00%)

1st -- PK --> 93.75% (next team is 88.89%)

2nd for Shots For

1st for Shots Against

1st for FO --> 61%

Might go to the drawing board tonight and make some minor changes to the line up. Mercs, West Europe and World for tomorrow's sim. See if we can get some wicked chemistry rocking in other areas. As always USA members, feel free to PM if you have suggestions.

Banack

• Will locked this topic