VHL Cup Finals, GM 7: Seattle vs. Cologne

Will

I am sorry I am not giving you the attention.

You already tried. You were super attentive when you thought you had this under control. You had your fun all season, I'll have mine now.

Your chirping is over because you got sent home early and we won a Cup, and suddenly now I'm not allowed to chirp back? Makes sense.

And I honestly see no problem with quoting the hostile, confident, chirping that Brovy's said. If you can take it, don't spew it. I actually think members should do more of this. Trash talking during the regular season is fine - but when proving wrong (aka Smack Talk) it's unacceptable? 

Either support the trash talking or don't but we shouldn't be saying it's okay for Brovy to spew shit but not be allowed to respond to it. That's a ridiculous double standard. 

It was shocking to everyone that Seattle won. It's actually hilarious to go back and read some of the chirps from all the teams. This should be encouraged imo :)

Go back and read the initial Preseason thread, I didn't attack Brovy - Brovy shot first.

That Thomassen head to head with Savage tho, more like a cake walk.

Then after throwing out very serious insults like saying my dad could beat his up and that I would switch my updates to fighting to beat him up, Brovy retorts:

Savage is shit, Olsen was too, didnt I have to carry him to a cup win? Wow maybe start trying with your players.

and I actually didn't respond to him being a cunt, I just referenced Jarkko Cup GWG.

So when Brovy throws out shit like that all season - unprovoked (at least from me, the rest of Seattle was talking but I actually wasn't) then fucking excuse me for returning the favor after the dust has settled and we won the championship. You want me to be respectful and be the better person? Give me someone worth doing that to and I will, but Brovy was a shithead all season and now he gets his due.

Actually pretty sure it was Bentley that carried that team, but defs not kesler17.

He will chirp all he wants, but nothing he does is really threatening in the sim or out of it. He is like an ant, they will try to build a nice ant hill but everyone can easily bring out their flamethrower and wreck havoc on it.

Actually pretty sure it was Bentley that carried that team, but defs not kesler17.

He will chirp all he wants, but nothing he does is really threatening in the sim or out of it. He is like an ant, they will try to build a nice ant hill but everyone can easily bring out their flamethrower and wreck havoc on it.

Season 36 Daisuke Kanou Trophy Winner Davey Jones begs to differ, but thats ok. Bentley was a huge help to the team as was the rest.

Season 36 Daisuke Kanou Trophy Winner Davey Jones begs to differ, but thats ok. Bentley was a huge help to the team as was the rest.

It's a matter of opinion. Carrying a team is great, I'd rather recognize the teammates i have though. Especially when in an argument with Brovy who has a challenge thinking about his teams reputation when he attempts to chirp.

It's a matter of opinion. Carrying a team is great, I'd rather recognize the teammates i have though. Especially when in an argument with Brovy who has a challenge thinking about his teams reputation when he attempts to chirp.

I gave credit. I said Bentley was a huge help and the rest of the team too. The real MVP should have been Moher.