VHL Cup Finals, GM 7: Seattle vs. Cologne

Will

Congratulations Seattle! Can't say I expected you to win, but the team as a whole is deserving.

But I stand by the "repeat curse". New York and Davos in recent years had better teams on paper (and performing) than the two teams they lost the Cup two attempting to repeat. They weren't "gloriously" better by any means, but they were certainly better. Seattle didn't have a single forward at the level of either O'Malley or XXX. Their goalie was worse (but still solid) and their depth wasn't even better. You weren't the better team. If I asked you at the start season your in a 7 game series with Cologne who wins? Your whole team picks us. 

Playoff S40 New York and Riga were neck and neck. 

Sadly yes. Kelly retired before he won one. Also Braun never won a title.

Then the curse you have is not the curse I have, but a worse one. My curse is exactly one cup with each player. 0 is just as off limits as 2 or more.

• Admin

Congratulations Seattle! Can't say I expected you to win, but the team as a whole is deserving.

Playoff S40 New York and Riga were neck and neck.

I think he means Waldron's bullshit in S42.

All this trash talking, I can't wait to see how actually fucking awful Seattle is.

Cup winning awful! Beating Quebec in 5 games awful! Meh, I'll take it.

99 problems, beating Seattle ain't one.

Seems you were wrong lol fail.

Winning a cup is one.

Seems I was right lol win

Edited by Molholt

No need to be a dick about it. The whole league was surprised of your win, so no need to bash kesler because of that. Move on.

Thanks for your opinion, but I'm gonna carry on. Kesler was a dick, I'm gonna be a dick back. The whole league didn't run their mouth like Kesler.

If you're not a big fan, I suppose you can move on as well.

Kesler's behavior doesn't explain yours. So if you want to be a dick, good for you, but I wouldn't suggest that comportment on the board. You are just making the whole Bear organization foolish. 

Edited by boubabi

Kesler's behavior doesn't explain yours. So if you want to be a dick, good for you, but I wouldn't suggest that comportment on the board. You are just making the whole Bear organization foolish. 

Your suggestion is duly noted. I appreciate your holier than thou viewpoint.

And still, suck it Kesler.