VHL Cup Finals, GM 7: Seattle vs. Cologne

Will

Honestly though it's been 1062 days since Seattle last won a Continental Cup in Season 28. I'm pumped to have been apart of that championship and now this one.

The people on Seattle don't get enough credit, we have a championship worthy team, who many underrated due to an underachieving regular season. They deserve all the credit. I'm happy to be the GM for the win, and that everyone embraced me in the role on the team. We got an unreal group who knew the role :sea:

Good series Cologne, couldn't have been closer :cheers:

lol

not happening, I said if Seattle won a cup and even if I did say Seattle making it the finals no fucks given

I think I would quit the VHL before that happens, so I guess when you see a Bruno Wolf retirement thread and a Quebec GM hiring thread you will know.

So where is it at Brovy?

Honestly though it's been 1062 days since Seattle last won a Continental Cup in Season 28. I'm pumped to have been apart of that championship and now this one.

The people on Seattle don't get enough credit, we have a championship worthy team, who many underrated due to an underachieving regular season. They deserve all the credit. I'm happy to be the GM for the win, and that everyone embraced me in the role on the team. We got an unreal group who knew the role :sea:

Good series Cologne, couldn't have been closer :cheers:

Says the guy who was planning to leave the team..

You aint fooling anyone higglypuffs.

Wooooooo!

Suck our hairy Bear cocks Brovy. How does all your chirping taste? Thanks for the fuel to make us want to win this year. You da real MVP.

Good series and season Cologne, nothing taken away from you guys - no one would've legitimately picked us, you guys have nothing to hang your head about, great year.

Wow I'm excited to have won my first official championship in the VHL! Strauss was gonna be my first full term player in the VHL to achieve such success in my second season as a Bear is magical and to bring it back to Seattle after such a long drought. I'm proud to be a Bear! Glad to show everyone that they were wrong (Brovy)

What a great series by Cologne!

I actually made decent changes too ha. I won't demand a resim since I'm not a baby but the simmers did an awful job this playoffs. Several re Sims even a huge one late in the season.

Congrats Seattle glad you could win with the repeat curse working hard.

Edited by Mr. Power

I actually made decent changes too ha. I won't demand a really sim since I'm not a baby but the simmers did an awful job this playoffs. Several re Sims even a huge one late in the season.

Thanks for taking as much of the credit to us away as you could!

The one thing Seattle has had to be happy about in forever.

A toast for some "curse!" Hip hip hooray!

Thanks for taking as much of the credit to us away as you could!

The one thing Seattle has had to be happy about in forever.

A toast for some "curse!" Hip hip hooray!

Credit?

Listen it isn't arrogance or bitter to say Seattle shouldn't of won this series. I'm aware of how the playoffs work, how STHS works and how hard it is to repeat. But it isn't like you guys believed you had a good team that could go deep and nobody else did. You all wrote yourselves off from even doing damage.

Ask Trifecta, I had a conversation with him before the playoffs started about his unhappyness in Seattle and I said "you never know you could win the Cup this year." His response was a "haha" as if it wasn't possible. You didn't have a good playoff team. But that doesn't mean you don't deserve credit for winning. Of course you do. You won. 

But I stand by the "repeat curse". New York and Davos in recent years had better teams on paper (and performing) than the two teams they lost the Cup two attempting to repeat. They weren't "gloriously" better by any means, but they were certainly better. Seattle didn't have a single forward at the level of either O'Malley or XXX. Their goalie was worse (but still solid) and their depth wasn't even better. You weren't the better team. If I asked you at the start season your in a 7 game series with Cologne who wins? Your whole team picks us. 

Anyway it's impossible for this to come off as anything but sour grapes, but I'm going to give due credit to where it is deserved which is why I still give the team of Seattle some for staggering into the playoffs and blindly pulling off upsets. But pulling them off doesn't not make them upsets. Ergo your team was worse. :P 

• Senior Admin

I actually made decent changes too ha. I won't demand a resim since I'm not a baby but the simmers did an awful job this playoffs. Several re Sims even a huge one late in the season.

Yes we did a truly awful job coding STHS to prevent crashes and file corruption.