VHL Cup Finals, GM 7: Seattle vs. Cologne

Will

I'm not afraid to be a baby and demand a resim. If changes were requested by the GM and not put into the sim.....

BEST OF NINE! BEST OF NINE! BEST OF NINE! BEST OF NINE! BEST OF NINE! BEST OF NINE!

His reasoning was that I sent them to the wrong email account. Although I have sent to both VHLDraper and Jardy the whole season, and during the entire playoffs and they were always loaded. It isn't unfair reasoning to be honest, he did update the post in the GM forum stating he wanted it to go to a new account. However I hadn't checked that post since the start of the season when we were told we could send it to the account I sent it to. So. 

Draper it isn't about faults. It's about trying to be as careful as possible. At the end of the day we have gone seasons and seasons without having to resim. Also file corruptions weren't the only thing that happened. How about Jardy leaving Davo's back up goalie in during the playoffs? Don't pretend like there weren't actually issues with the simming this season. There were. That doesn't mean "riot" and you deserve to mauled or fired. 

But there are still consequences in the league to this stuff. Players stats change, teams could of won or lost the Victory Cup (if Stockholm had lost Boubabi would of been super mad for example) But while it doesn't impact me personally, I know people who are super upset about those mistakes/issues/crashes and the changes they have caused. It sucks. Commenting on the fact that there was a pile of them at the end of the season isn't somehow an awful thing or saying there is some conspiracy. 

Edited by Mr. Power

So do we want me to usurp Jardy permanently..??

My new lines didn't get submitted thanks for the rig Draper. I even emailed them to you yesterday.

lel you spoke too soon graper 

Not quoting Devise because it'll take up the whole page, but history will now always say Seattle won the cup and none of the players on the team care how many teams were "better" - only one team

won and I think they should be able to enjoy it. Particularly the ones who deserve it and haven't brought on the criticisms and hate, like Strauss and Escabar.

I'm happy for the guys who just won their first cup or who got something out of Seattle before it becomes a much less ideal destination again during a rebuild. The ones who have been through the inactive GM phase too. At least one thing good happened for them.

Good series, but move over for the parade.

I'll agree with you there Molholt. I have no ill will toward anybody on your team who deserved to win, arguably to me everyone in this league who puts in the time and effort welfare or otherwise and bands together to go for it deserves a Cup. So I'm happy for them. 

Quebec was supposed to have new lines and didn't against Seattle.

Cologne was supposed to have new lines and didn't against Seattle.

I see Seattle had the "no new lines for opponent" perk enabled.

Heh heh heh.

Congrats Seattle! Many on the Bears deserve the cup and it's nice for you all to have one now.

Good series Cologne.

This has been a dream run for the Bears and not even your fantastic team could stop our train of thought and will. I honestly thought you would steamroll us but we stayed the course, stayed on track, and persevered. 

Although this completely fucked up my predictions for this year, I think I'll take my fourth Continental Cup. I've never had 2 with the same player until now and what a way to get it. 

Ryan, you probably feel really hard-done by, so I'm sorry. The patterns of the sim are very odd but there are definitely a handful of members on this team that very much deserved this win. 

First Cup since Season 28. I went to Vasteras and ended their 25-season Cup drought and now I've come to the Bears and ended their 15-season Cup drought. I think a new nickname may be in store for me. 

Cologne will be back next season and thank you all, the Commissioners, the GMs, and the members for all your hard work to make this another great season in the Victory Hockey League.

Good series Cologne.

This has been a dream run for the Bears and not even your fantastic team could stop our train of thought and will. I honestly thought you would steamroll us but we stayed the course, stayed on track, and persevered. 

Although this completely fucked up my predictions for this year, I think I'll take my fourth Continental Cup. I've never had 2 with the same player until now and what a way to get it. 

Ryan, you probably feel really hard-done by, so I'm sorry. The patterns of the sim are very odd but there are definitely a handful of members on this team that very much deserved this win. 

First Cup since Season 28. I went to Vasteras and ended their 25-season Cup drought and now I've come to the Bears and ended their 15-season Cup drought. I think a new nickname may be in store for me. 

Cologne will be back next season and thank you all, the Commissioners, the GMs, and the members for all your hard work to make this another great season in the Victory Hockey League.

See, told you I was the only one with this particular curse

But mostly the whole team can walk around giving Brovy the bird all offseason while he eats his crow.

For that, we all win. This is a victory for the VHL.

Thanks for reminding me.

Brovy I'll take you to your "new" favourite restaurant:

eating-crow.jpg?w=625