Solas: 1

Streetlight: 4

STZ: 2

Velevra: 5

Victor: 4

Yeah!: 4

Molholt: 5

Maybe you just missed one of the weeks

Nah, I went back and checked. Double-checked all the answers as well. I'm guessing Molholt just missed one of my submissions or something.

I guess I should check how quickly I sent them in, but I think I was always within the week so that shouldn't have been any issue.

Yeah, I'd like some confirmation on the answers, I went back through mine and I'm not seeing where I got any wrong, but I'm presuming if I'm on four points, I must be down as having two wrong at least

Phil and Victor said the same thing. I just had SOMEONE (jme) harassing me to post it. If you have any problems, PM molholt and he'll sort it out, I didn't actually track any of the answers for the VHL one.

Apparently there are more PMs in my all conversations folder or something. Corrections:

Streetlight: 5 (100%)

YEAH!: 5 (100%)

Boom: 5

Phil: 5 (100%)

Victor: 4 (You didn't submit the most recent)

Gorlab: 4 (You didn't submit the most recent)

Ahma: 5

Anyone else think theirs might be off?

Edited by Molholt

Mine is certainly off.. I know i missed a week but this is based off of correct answer percentage so it shouldn't make a difference.. Have I misunderstood how this was suppose to work?

Mine is certainly off.. I know i missed a week but this is based off of correct answer percentage so it shouldn't make a difference.. Have I misunderstood how this was suppose to work?

I only have 3 submissions from you.

You sure did. There were 6.

So would you say 3/6 is about half of the questions asked?

http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/topic/19733-vhl-and-vhlm-this-week-quiz/

That thread clearly states that you must answer at least half of the questions.. Then you take the percentage of the correct answers (which I believe I answered at a rate of 100%). Therefore I should be getting full marks. Nowhere in that thread says that you need to answer all questions to get full marks, and nowhere does it say that missing a week counts as an incorrect answer that counts towards the overall total.

The only reason I didn't submit more was because I figured I'd be clear for over half the answers as the min requirement..

My understanding of the rules and the way I graded them is that you must have answered at least half to get anything at all (although we were lenient in the first year), but, you get graded on your percentage of the entire season. Otherwise why would anyone ever do more than half of them? It wouldn't make any sense, unless you thought you got some wrong and I made them incredibly easy.

Feel free to confirm with Jala, but I'm pretty sure if you want full credit you actually have to answer all of the questions, which is what most everyone else did.