So I went over to SHL?

cHaOs

Yeah unfortunately I realized that too late given that (again) I've seen at least 4 of these since I've been a member.

MAYBE IF SHL TAUGHT YOU TO READ YOU COULD HAVE NOTICED THIS INDIVIDUAL HAS 19 POSTS DESPITE BEING HERE FOR EXACTLY ONE YEAR YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED AND NOT LOOKED SO FOOLISH NOW

That's hickey though, he has been in and out of prison or something at the age of 14-16.

that's where i got my thread from. i thought that thread was pretty funny, especially the 16 teams since there was also that one mistake from one of the suggestions there iirc

MAYBE IF SHL TAUGHT YOU TO READ YOU COULD HAVE NOTICED THIS INDIVIDUAL HAS 19 POSTS DESPITE BEING HERE FOR EXACTLY ONE YEAR YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED AND NOT LOOKED SO FOOLISH NOW

bitch my momma taught me to read dont u fuckin say shit about my momma

AND YES I NOTICED THAT INDIVIDUAL HAD 19 POSTS AND COMMENTED TO GORLAB ABOUT WHY SOME LITTLE SHIT WHOS BEEN AROUND FOR A YEAR THINKS HE CAN COMMENT ABOUT WHICH LEAGUE IS BETTER

AND I ALWAYS LOOK FOOLISH, IT'S NOT A NEW LOOK FOR ME

Don't you preach not to bring personal lives into this?

Did you ever speak to him? He was heartset on telling us that and letting us know that.

Edited by Kendrick

that's where i got my thread from. i thought that thread was pretty funny, especially the 16 teams since there was also that one mistake from one of the suggestions there iirc

Yeah I guess at the time the TPE inflation was an issue over there but they fixed it regardless with the PT system that he even questioned.

even if I do, I don't care how any VHL'ers or SHL'ers look like. I'm an ugly bastard so I couldn't care less.

IT WAS A JOKE CALM DOWN IM SURE YOURE NOT UGLY

TO SOMEONE