So I went over to SHL?

cHaOs

I'd argue it's even. I was flamed when I went there for being part of the VHL and those same people are still there, some have jobs in fact.

That's not why you were flamed. 

As a og shler.. i can say it went down the drain once I left management. It's still cool but not nearly as well run as it used to be.

Ps da same will habben hurr unless i becum commie ive seen da sign alweadt

Edited by Munk

speaking of 4th season 1000 tpe

NTul3bV.png

Ns2itDB.png

OwPZRNJ.png

3-Are-Legend-600x352.jpeg

to be honest, I begged for the 100's of points of recruiting to be cut down a bit, but fell upon deaf ears.  one person awards all that TPE and doesn't listen to any recommendations as to modifying the system.  there are stupid little loopholes (i.e. Recruit a person 7 seasons ago? Wait for the next Recruiting Drive to start back up so you can double every single one of your recruiting milestones for that one player!!)

the recruiting drive has made players untouchable at this point and it hasn't even increased league activity all that noticeably.

Edited by CoachReilly

Take away Kendrick's and Green's tpe imo. Also can someone explain to me how exactly BOOM has like 900 tpe in 2 seasons? (no offence boom)

I've consistently done point tasks and held jobs for a majority of my VHL career and am somehow trailing people who's current player's career started 2-3 seasons after mine.

If this league actually wants to grow, then this needs to be addressed or else it's just gonna be the same 10 people making elite players over and over again, while everyone else gets turned off due to the sheer impossibility of being competitive with these people.