So I went over to SHL?

cHaOs

It's not.

Yeah, there's enough people to have 12 teams. 6 of those are minor league, btw.

Yeah, it's something they're combating.

There are absolutely PTs.

I could say the same about here.

Because people don't feel the need to constantly shit on VHL there the way people for some reason feel the need to shit on SHL here.

Because people don't feel the need to constantly shit on VHL there the way people for some reason feel the need to shit on SHL here.

I doubt this is true. As in the reason it's so popular, not if they poop or not.

The forum itself is rather unorganized, agreed.

18 teams to be exact. 12 are in the SHL though and 6 in the SMJHL. We have 18 here as well.

4th year players with 1000TPE is because of a TPE inflation issue they had, but I think it's fixed.

They actually do have PT's, its just a different system.

Unfunny neckbeards? Not sure what you are seeing.

Because it takes no time at all.

Not this again.

Yeah I was gonna go to my usual "lol and people here say nobody randomly shit talks SHL here" schtick but I decided to answer seriously for once.

I'd argue it's even. I was flamed when I went there for being part of the VHL and those same people are still there, some have jobs in fact.

I doubt this is true. As in the reason it's so popular, not if they poop or not.

No, Victor and I have been keeping track. It comes down to what one considers talking shit. Some people there say stuff like "VHL is boring", Victor equates that to something like this. And in my time on SHL I've yet to see any threads pop up just to make fun of VHL. Not to say there aren't/haven't been any, but this is like the 4th one I've seen here.

I'd argue it's even. I was flamed when I went there for being part of the VHL and those same people are still there, some have jobs in fact.

And I personally think that's hugely different than people here actually making entire threads devoted to mocking the entire league.

But again, comes down to perception.

Also fuck you Belial, I fell for it hard.

No, Victor and I have been keeping track. It comes down to what one considers talking shit. Some people there say stuff like "VHL is boring", Victor equates that to something like this. And in my time on SHL I've yet to see any threads pop up just to make fun of VHL. Not to say there aren't/haven't been any, but this is like the 4th one I've seen here.

I SAID THAT WASN'T WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO FUCK CALLY DO YOU EVEN READ FKN SHLER

And I personally think that's hugely different than people here actually making entire threads devoted to mocking the entire league.

But again, comes down to perception.

Also fuck you Belial, I fell for it hard.

I don't think so. People flaming a member or starting a thread still come to the same purpose, to drive the people away or what not.

This thread was started to troll or bait though.

I don't think so. People flaming a member or starting a thread still come to the same purpose, to drive the people away or what not.

This thread was started to troll or bait though.

Yeah unfortunately I realized that too late given that (again) I've seen at least 4 of these since I've been a member.

Yeah unfortunately I realized that too late given that (again) I've seen at least 4 of these since I've been a member.

I've seen 4-5 members in the SHL talk shit about it over there since the start of the new year. It goes both ways, SHL is no perfect angel and neither is the VHL. I've exhausted too much into explaining that the systems are different and so are the member bases.

What I want to know is how Belial got his username over there, thats some ghost ninja optic nudecock shit!

Yeah I don't even know, it's damn impressive though.