Roast of Jala

Victor

• Admin

It's all correct, it's best to keep it real on the VHL. No need to bring other people in it.

A. This isn't about my lack of ability to live up to my responsibilities. I was a productive member of the BoG, ran that Weekly VHLM report for months, was a big reason some of the additions on that site were made and turned a shit VHLM team into a Cup winner. The fact that you can get one semi-active in the first round of a draft is garbage and VHL GMing there is a fucking joke.

- head of recruitment crew

- complains about draft class strength

:rofl:

P.S. Caillean, I <3 u

• Admin

Don't see the issue. I wasn't going to NOT reply to that post but it's considerably better to post it here and not keep going on the SHL. The topic title is no better or worse than anything in the Thunderdome.

jala should know I harbour him no ill will and never have, but I disagree with his logic.

Yes, PM is an option but of all people, jala should appreciate a complaint being brought up publicly.

This is why people shouldn't be hired/promoted based on their resume from other leagues tbh..

tf resume did he have from another league? he doesn't do anything on SHL that could have really given him an edge here.

Waiting for the Victor is butthurt video from Jala/Caillean now

B)

For the record, in regards to him being head of recruitment, he was looking into ways to get recruiting up. He was considering paying (out of pocket) for an ad on Reddit among other things, and ultimately decided it wasn't worth it since nobody else seems to care all that much.

Edited by Caillean

tf resume did he have from another league? he doesn't do anything on SHL that could have really given him an edge here.

Don't get me wrong I never had or have a problem with the guy who lays the pipe to ya. Fact is he has been very active but his reputation in SHL obviously played a role in his rise to GM as a first gen

Don't get me wrong I never had or have a problem with the guy who lays the pipe to ya. Fact is he has been very active but his reputation in SHL obviously played a role in his rise to GM as a first gen

You're right, being the best VHLM GM at the time had nothing to do with it.

You're right, being the best VHLM GM at the time had nothing to do with it.

Good someone who isn't getting piped by the guy says it, maybe it can have a bit more credibility than if it came from me.

B)

For the record, in regards to him being head of recruitment, he was looking into ways to get recruiting up. He was considering paying (out of pocket) for an ad on Reddit among other things, and ultimately decided it wasn't worth it since nobody else seems to care all that much.

That's Bullshit, he didn't even post in the Recruitment Crew section.