Jerrick Poole Left in Limbo

So did Lloyd Light. As an Updater I was looking at various players around the league, he had updated the same dates and gone over but somehow was under the lower bracket. Strange.

Well holy shit, Kendrick just flat out making shit up to try to make a point. Can't say I'm too surprised.

Well holy shit, Kendrick just flat out making shit up to try to make a point. Can't say I'm too surprised.

Haha nice try. I checked dates you went over the same time Komarov went. Blue Team went and got it right anyways.

I mean, I wasn't even at the point where I needed to stop adding points to stay under.

@Draper @Higgins @flyersfan I want you guys to do something about Kendrick. He's slandering me.

It's probably just a case of Kendrick not understanding how the bracket determination works though.

Edited by Streetlight

I mean, I wasn't even at the point where I needed to stop adding points to stay under.

@Draper @Higgins @flyersfan I want you guys to do something about Kendrick. He's slandering me.

It's probably just a case of Kendrick not understanding how the bracket determination works though.

I know how it works. Going into the 600 TPE bracket makes you P7 which is 4.5 Million. You had added past 600 before the deadline cutoff. If it was only before because the season started late too so with the time line it was pushed back. So yes you are under that bracket, but that means Komarov gets leeway too.

I know how it works. Going into the 600 TPE bracket makes you P7 which is 4.5 Million. You had added past 600 before the deadline cutoff. If it was only before because the season started late too so with the time line it was pushed back. So yes you are under that bracket, but that means Komarov gets leeway too.

Allow me to educate you.

The deadline cutoff is based on when the previous season ends. It's determined to be a specific week, and that doesn't change regardless of how long the off-season is. For Season 44 brackets, the cutoff was the week of June 15-21; so any TPE earned for that week (regardless of when it is updated) is the last of what is included in determining the bracket.

Here is my final update before crossing 600 TPE. Only 6 of those points are even included; the rest are off-season TPE, which are, per the rules, not part of bracket determination. In the update where I actually cross 600 TPE, seen here, I only add more off-season TPE. So for assigning my bracket, my TPE level to be considered was actually 575, a number that is, without debate, smaller than 600.

Now let's look at Komarov. Here is his final update before passing 400. As you can tell by the date, it was still during the season, so there isn't any TPE there that is not going to be considered for his bracket. That put him at 399. Reaching 401 TPE would put him in the next bracket, and he does that in his next update. The first thing he claims in there is Welfare for the week of June 15-21. Even though he didn't update it until after the cutoff date, it's included because of when he earned it.

If the cutoff was June 15-21st, and he was below 400 TPE in both earned and added then why would he go up to the 400 TPE just because? That literally makes no sense. But I don't the education lesson much like you didn't while I was doing the voting.

If the cutoff was June 15-21st, and he was below 400 TPE in both earned and added then why would he go up to the 400 TPE just because? That literally makes no sense. But I don't the education lesson much like you didn't while I was doing the voting.

He claimed Welfare for June 15-21 in his final update before the start of the season. That's what put him over 400.

Edited by Streetlight

He claimed Welfare for June 15-21 in his final update before the start of the season. That's what put him over 400.

Then removed it (blue team) did because he wanted to know. So Yeah I see where it is, but the blue team allowed him as in the past many people including gorlab got help to stay under a certain cap. (As Victor mentioned with his VHLM). Not surprising in the last that's for sure.

Then removed it (blue team) did because he wanted to know. So Yeah I see where it is, but the blue team allowed him as in the past many people including gorlab got help to stay under a certain cap. (As Victor mentioned with his VHLM). Not surprising in the last that's for sure.

Yes, I'm aware. And I admit that I made the mistake of saying that he was over. I never saw him remove it in his update thread, which is how I assumed it would have been done. I was wrong. I have already made note of that.

I never "GOT HELP" to stay in the VHLM. My GMs made me aware of this cap BEFORE the cut-off and I abandoned the TPE I could have added, which would have taken me over the tpe limit.

The only person who went back and removed my tpe was myself, before the cut-off of the season, not ~30 games into the season.

I never "GOT HELP" to stay in the VHLM. My GMs made me aware of this cap BEFORE the cut-off and I abandoned the TPE I could have added, which would have taken me over the tpe limit.

The only person who went back and removed my tpe was myself, before the cut-off of the season, not ~30 games into the season.

Fair point. However the blue team has stated it was presented to them long ago and they only changed it now, so that 30 games thing is a little exaggerated.

Because I haven't name jala GM. I'm just doing my role, which is building the best team possible. You might not have access to my previous discussion with the blue team, but why should I be responsible of "training" other gms. If you feel comfortable (because it's now proven) to place jala in this position, take the consequences. It wouldn't be the first time we see one sided trade, and it won't be the last time. Trades during edgar and Corco's reign have been not so good for them and not a single word was made by the blue team. Plus, the analysis that everyone made was without knowing any facts of the trade and the reason it was made (Poole being less value in this deal) (me refusing trades involving Kowalski and Ruutu for a fair value). I find this tough to believe that anyone who had a pressure point in the upcoming decision has any real idea of the circumstances.

They only looked at it as : Stockholm flucked Toronto, lets refuse it.

If it would have been Advantage or any other Gm, everyone would have sucked his dick for his glory

Oh a shout out! This is why I have never made a two part trade in my time here and am always hesitant to when it is proposed.

Oh a shout out! This is why I have never made a two part trade in my time here and am always hesitant to when it is proposed.

Yeah I don't make many myself. I recall making one when we won the Cup for Flyersfan/Robin Gow at the deadilne, and we had a part 1 set up earlier. However not only was Flyers an established GM and a Blue Team member but I also believe at the time like no other team that was competing had the cap space/means to trade for him. So it wasn't like even if he wanted to screw me over he had many options.