S46 VHL Entry Draft Discussion

stevo

HC Davos is off my don't draft me list. The only one on there now is New York

How dare you put NY on your do not draft list

Don't get mad at me, get mad at the Mets.

What does real life have to do with a sim league? I hate the Giants and Mets but am in NY.

Apparently Fever refused to come to the Wranglers because he hates the city. On the flip side, the one time YEAH! had a Delaware team in a football league I would have done anything to get on it. Whatever people like, less fun if you're on a team you hate.

Apparently Fever refused to come to the Wranglers because he hates the city. On the flip side, the one time YEAH! had a Delaware team in a football league I would have done anything to get on it. Whatever people like, less fun if you're on a team you hate.

Been there and done that with a team you hate.

HC Davos is off my don't draft me list. The only one on there now is New York

How dare you put NY on your do not draft list

Don't get mad at me, get mad at the Mets.

What does real life have to do with a sim league? I hate the Giants and Mets but am in NY.

I don't have much of a choice where I go anyway. But I just couldn't get myself to cheer for a New York team at this point in time.

Okay so so far we have this:

1. Toronto
2. Seattle
3. Toronto
4. Seattle
5. Toronto
6. ______
7. ______
8. ______
9. ______
10. ______

big dick kendrick.

Huh? Do you actually have anything to add, because I'm trying to gather the draft order.

I posted it on page 4, then you big dick kendrick had to post it yourself.

How is that "big dick" when I'm just trying to gather the rest of it. Never saw the previous post, but if that struck a nerve, yikes.